Sign in to follow this  
Sgt Abraham Ford

Could use some morphine by Berezino./ Polana

Hey guys, none of my clan are on atm and I made the unfortunate mistake of going from prone to crouch inside a chopper. Anyways, our clan has a huge amount of m4, akm, shotties, FALs, tools, and other supplies I'd be glad to share in exchange for helping me out. Also, if you're looking for a chill Skype group or a clan I'd be glad to bring new people into the fold. Maturity is a must, age is far less important. Thanks!

PS-Clan name atm is DYBS (Drop Your Beans, Sir). We aren't bandits but we will shoot anyone that threatens the group.

ABRAHAM!!! seen any crossbow bolts recently? ;)

I know this topic is a few weeks old, but if you ever need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact the guys at RatedMGaming.com! We're into teamplay and running medic missions. Check us out!

Oh and BTW, don't ever follow anyone named Eugene anywhere, especially if he has a mullet. Just trust me. :D

<3 TWD

What you did there, I see it! There is a reason I switched to a zombie skin recently, as another friend (in game name starts with a G) had to do the other day after yet another brutal issue.

If you bring up brain destruction or other semantics of how this little tradition is ridiculous, I will plug my ears and yell, "LALALALALA" as loud as I can! :P