littlestew32

Play creation bug and loading bug

I would join a server and then everything will load an all of sudden it will take me to the server page an in the background it says that player needs to be created even though i have made one an made sure i was on it also if it doesnt do that then i would join a server an everything with load and then it would start loading an just freeze

wait clarify the question again im confused...

are you joining a server and it freezes at Creating Character/Recieving Data?

if so the server is bad and try a different one.

or if your asking why you joined a random server and your character resets and gets sent to the shore.

then the answer to that is that its not properly connected to the main DayZ servers so you should disconnect and try a new one and you should still have your equipment.

if i didnt answer your question, then im sorry im just kinda confused about what you asked.

No im saying like during the loading screen it freezes it says loading a them it just freezes an the charachter thing i have my charachter made an wen i join a server the server screen before you get into the actual server loads the files but then takes me to the page with all the list of servers an in the background it say player needs to be created

Yeah it sounds like a problem with the actual DayZ servers, hopefully a mod or someone will see this and get it resolved, my only suggestion is to try multiple servers and hope that it will work.

Oh wait i just thought of this...

try going to the main menu where it says like "Single Player' and "Multiplayer" then go to "Player Profile" and create a new profile from there.

thats all i got... lets hope a mod can see this and maybe get it sorted out.

best of luck!