Sign in to follow this  
xistance69

ARB German

German server ARB Admins, AMM, AKh, Xenoscope, and others have hunted us with M107 snipers, i have killed 2 of them and like 30 mins later they are back shooting the same guns at us

I was there, saw it all. It was all recorded also. Complete crap by admins.

I can attest to that. I have video footage. I started recording right after our second kill. He kept coming back just minutes after he died, shooting what had to be a high powered sniper rifle. How can someone respawn, find a high powered sniper rifle and make it all the way back to Berezino in less than 5 mins, EVERYTIME? Not only that, but prior to that incident, they would kick us off the server when we drive by in vehicles so that while we are busy logging in, they would take our cars. These admins are blatantly exploiting mechanics in order to enhance their playing. We have all decided to play on another server because what is the sense of playing all those hours gathering things only to have them taken away by admins that spawn items just to grief us. Our only fear is that the same will happen on another server. I know this game is only in alpha, but can anything be done about this?