Sign in to follow this  
WOoKiE_HD

Inferno Of Death

Back when Explosions were epic i went on a adventure with my freind bloub looking for a truck..and we may have had a change of plan..

enjoy ..thoughts welcome as always

• Like 2

have to appolagise for the audio on ts and the quality ..its pretty old video before i got my 970 and its also my freinds fottage..medium-to high gfx settings i guess..but i did add a filter in production..

the audio was from my freinds video and he had some epic volume i did my best to clean it up..

but i had to make the movie..thanks for the feedback

• Like 2

have to appolagise for the audio on ts and the quality ..its pretty old video before i got my 970 and its also my freinds fottage..medium-to high gfx settings i guess..but i did add a filter in production..

the audio was from my freinds video and he had some epic volume i did my best to clean it up..

but i had to make the movie..thanks for the feedback

Don't worry you have doen more then I, recording/video editing is not my strong suit by any means.  I can be a critic all day, but its only based on viewing slabs upon slabs of video content.

• Like 2

Another Wookie! :D Have some beans, just because Wookies are awesome.

I can't ever turn down explosions, the quality of video is a bit grainy though ;).

Better than mine. Someone actually asked me if I record my videos with a polaroid.. so yeahhhh.

• Like 1

Another Wookie! :D Have some beans, just because Wookies are awesome.

Better than mine. Someone actually asked me if I record my videos with a polaroid.. so yeahhhh.

Hey a fellow WOOKIE,back at ya bro

Edited by WOoKiE_HD