Sign in to follow this  
StealthyBrayden

Fix bags (If something don't fit!)

I'm constantly having this issue, if something doesn't fit into my bag and I accidently place it in there, it disappears! It should simply be refused! Why does my bag do this...

This only happens to me with guns... When i'm trying to place a gun in a bag and don't realise I have insufficient room :|

Please allow for rejection if no slots are available :)

Also what needs to be fixed is the bags forgetiing what items are in them. I just got a bag and moved all my gear around for it. The i had to logout to go do some stuff. When I logged back in(same server). All the gear had changed.

The developer is aware of the bag issue ....read his interview with PC gamer going around on the net he wants to completely revamp the gear system but it will take time as it is a part of the arma 2 main engine and will probably not be in .2 the upcoming patch.

The developer is aware of the bag issue ....read his interview with PC gamer going around on the net he wants to completely revamp the gear system but it will take time as it is a part of the arma 2 main engine and will probably not be in .2 the upcoming patch.

Oh, nice! Thanks for the insight...