shawnbayer75

New Server Signup and Ticket System

Shouldn't server signups be the biggest priority and given a dedicated team members attention 24/7.

Without the servers you have no player community expansion, without the players you have no alpha testers and without the testers you have nothing but pages of dust collecting long forgotten code.

• Like 2

We have six players and report any bug on your own server and it is easier to test bugs to be killed by players or as permanent?

How much time can be considered an application for the issuance of Instance ID?

i wait 4 days.

And I'm waiting 5 and I'm sure there is people waiting longer. Takes time dude.

Edited by breadwinka

So I am enabled and got all files setup on my server. But I get an error when i want to connect. "This server is running wrong version of .... if you are an admin contact dayz team.

Does that mean that I still need to wait for the database to allow my instance? I got the email on sunday with all instructions how to set up.

liukang_168,

Make sure all files are up to date (both DayZ mod and Hive) and that the Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable is installed on your server. If you have multiple external IPs, make sure you are using the IP you signed up with. If this doesn't help, I suggest opening a ticket on the support website.

Edited by HowIChrgeLazer

Im trying to download Day Z but whenever I get it then I have to install it and when the Install finish's it says failed to download something and I have tryed about 3 times and really want Day Z any help

DragonFury2020,

I suggest giving a more detailed description of your error (what it says verbatim) and your method of installing DayZ. Submit it as a troubleshooting ticket in the help desk.

Alternatively, you can search the forums for others having this issue or ask on IRC: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/815-dayz-live-chat/

Dante-shawn,

could you please proces:

DayZ - Country# (1.7.2.3/95248) (Regular|3D:ON|CH:ON) dayzmod.com - Hosted by e-noobs.nl | Vilayer.com

i think Lee-Vilayer requested the instance id, but im not sure...

Thank you,

Stan

I'm waiting 7 days now <_<

EDIT: thanks :thumbsup:

Edited by Loomizz

Can someone help me out here?

When your server has not yet been whitelisted and you try to connect do you guys get "Waiting for host" and then you see something like this:

http://i.imgur.com/6CeHT.png

Status stuck on "Creating"

http://i.imgur.com/CmISK.jpg

Just want to make sure I am not configuring the server wrong. :P

Edited by ryandev00

I am on day 6 now..

Can you guys seriously just hire someone for this? 6-8 days average is ridiculous.

Well I really hope I won't have to wait for a week to get my instance ID since my rented time on the server is ticking away.

So you should hire more people to process this requests faster, I'm sure there would be alot of good volunteers out there.

If anyone in the DayZ support staff sees this maybe you could fix the instance ID for my server.

DayZ - Country# (1.7.2.3/95312) (Regular|3D:ON|CH:ON) dayzmod.com - Ulfcraft DayZ Server | Vilayer.com

Day 8, nothing....

I feel like a lost survivor in DayZ with no hope of rescue. :(

Edited by ryandev00