Sign in to follow this  
panicdoge

Vest spawns possible issue and prison island bug

Smesh vest, and its backpack should spawn together at the military base. Because for one. The Smesh Vest and Smesh backpack should be spawning together at military bases and Mi8 crashes, mostly because their more of a Russian style vest then the UK Vest, High Capacity Vest, and Plate Carrier Vest.

Plate carrier > Huey Crash

UK Assault vest > Huey Crash

High Capacity > Military barracks and Camo Building

Smesh Vest > Military barracks and Camo Building

This seems more logical then, the vest spawning in the most random buildings and crashes.

At the Camo building your able to crawl between the fuel tank and the Camo building (The camo building is outside the prison, across the bridge.) Once you do this glitch you can crawl under the floor and shoot people when the walk in when you cant see them. Basically they can see through the walls while insides spots that don't have rooms, and its a game breaking glitch that I lost all my loot to.

Edited by XxoenoexX

Smesh vest, and its backpack should spawn together at the military base. Because for one. The Smesh Vest and Smesh backpack should be spawning together at military bases and Mi8 crashes, mostly because their more of a Russian style vest then the UK Vest, High Capacity Vest, and Plate Carrier Vest.

Plate carrier > Huey Crash

UK Assault vest > Huey Crash

High Capacity > Military barracks and Camo Building

Smesh Vest > Military barracks and Camo Building

This seems more logical then, the vest spawning in the most random buildings and crashes.

At the Camo building your able to crawl between the fuel tank and the Camo building (The camo building is outside the prison, across the bridge.) Once you do this glitch you can crawl under the floor and shoot people when the walk in when you cant see them. Basically they can see through the walls while insides spots that don't have rooms, and its a game breaking glitch that I lost all my loot to.

you should report all game bugs on the bug tracker so the devs will see them :) http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view_all_bug_page.php