Sign in to follow this  
John_F0X

Combined/Very Large Sewing kit

Combining 2 normal Sewing kist and 2 Leather Sewing kits will give you the Enhanced/Large Sewing kit

Should have the ability to fix any kind of clothing and should also be able to fix Ruined Clothing by using a 100%pristine Large sewing kit (would totaly ruine it after using it on ruined clothing)

• Like 1

This adds nothing... I am sorry but i really cannot see the point of this other than that you want to get more space in your inventory. The ruined repairing part is NEVER going to get into this game I hope (what is the idea behind ruined clothes if they are to be repaired)

This adds nothing... I am sorry but i really cannot see the point of this other than that you want to get more space in your inventory. The ruined repairing part is NEVER going to get into this game I hope (what is the idea behind ruined clothes if they are to be repaired)

why doesnt it add a thing? i am one of those who take bothe, the normal and Leather Sewing kit with me all of the time and having a combined version for any kind of clothing, made out of potentialy 4 times the use of one with the advantage to repair something if a zombie hits you again and does masive amounts of damage, ruining pristine clothing

why doesnt it add a thing? i am one of those who take bothe, the normal and Leather Sewing kit with me all of the time and having a combined version for any kind of clothing, made out of potentialy 4 times the use of one with the advantage to repair something if a zombie hits you again and does masive amounts of damage, ruining pristine clothing

getting it ruined and having to hunt down another/make adaptions would be part of real life. magic is not in the apocalypse so things cant be repaired once they are ruined..... keep the ideas coming tho

getting it ruined and having to hunt down another/make adaptions would be part of real life. magic is not in the apocalypse so things cant be repaired once they are ruined..... keep the ideas coming tho

if my pants would be ruined and would have holes as big as a tenisball in em i would still be able to patch em up

I think the problem is not ruined clothing being unable to be repaired. It's the rate at which clothes get ruined.

Though I can imagine a zombie tearing a HUGE chunk of cloth out of a shirt which would need more then just a sewing kit (if something really gets torn out you will either have to retrieve it or find a replacement)