thefrostybanana

Non-Lethal Weapons

Wouldn't It be great to see another survivor loaded with stuff up north? He has those NVGS you want and a few other things. But you don't wanna be that guy who kills him and sends him all the way back south when all you need is a few things. How about some shotgun shells that are non-lethal just knock you out for say 2-3 minutes. The other guy can loot your body and leave without feeling bad about killing you! It would add a whole new type of combat to the game. Field medics could find a non-lethal gun and use it in defense when they need to.

Some non-lethal weapons could be..

1) Probably the most common thing thought of with this topic: A taser

2) Special rare shot gun shells for higher tier shotty. Flexible baton rounds, commonly called bean bags, fire a fabric bag filled with birdshot or a similar loose, dense substance. The 'punch' effect of the bag is useful for knocking down targets; the rounds are used by police to subdue violent suspects.

How about the taser shotgun shell? :)

3)Maybe Make a special gun just for non-lethal situations that fires special ammo for incapacitating victims.

4) How about some pepper spray that causes a person to loose all visibility and control of their character for say thirty seconds.

Imagine the fear on a person who gets everything stolen from them.. One second your owning everyone. The next your on the ground...No gun...No water...No Beans... Just like starting over except without the death part!

Some less-lethal combat options would be fantastic. Pepper spray, tasers, rubber bullets/beanbags, zip-tie cuffs, and knockdowns (blunt/unarmed melee) would all be great additions.

• Like 1

LOL I hope you'd still be labeled as a bandit, because you are basically killing them. (taking all their stuff) I'd rather spawn near cherno so I can easily get some stuff back.

LOL I hope you'd still be labeled as a bandit' date=' because you are basically killing them. (taking all their stuff) I'd rather spawn near cherno so I can easily get some stuff back.

[/quote']

You would be a survivor surviving without the murder part :angel:

Some less-lethal combat options would be fantastic. Pepper spray' date=' tasers, rubber bullets/beanbags, zip-tie cuffs, and knockdowns (blunt/unarmed melee) would all be great additions.

[/quote']

Zip-tie cuffs might be a bit much because I would surely tie someone up and leave... :angel:

Wouldn't it be great if a suggestion for non-lethal weapons didn't get suggested multiple times every day? Use the search bar, and you'll see many people have suggested this many, many times.