Sign in to follow this  
Seanosilas

The Poor Survivor

This is a story why I kill on sight.

I was walking around balota and find a M16 in one of the deer stands with three mags, I walk around some more & notice a guy running around, I yell at him via mic telling him to stop, I am friendly (I actually was today, good mood lad :D) He stops & I ask are you new he replies with "Just started an hour ago." I tell him to take this axe & a Maky and than follow my lead.

Me and him go to the Balota tower & we search it, nothing. We leave & go towards the compound across the airfield with the metal deer stand, a zombie hits me on the leg snapping it in the process, I scream out in pain & fall to the floor. My new friend runs over to me & kills the zombie, I tell him to get some morphine from Cherno, he asks "Cherno?" I than say "The city all the way ov-... *Sigh*" he climbs to the top of the deer stand & falls off *I know lol.* I walk over give him painkillers & a bandage.

He gets up, takes out the Makarov & says "I'm sorry mate, I'll leave your stuff on you." *Bang*....... "You are Dead"........

I actually thought in terms of being betrayed was actually quite nice. Your legs were broken and he kind of saved you the hours of waiting for someone only to get betrayed later. But i always go lone maybe sometimes teaming up with people temporarily (for survival). But think you could of suddenly been shot in the face and been really annoyed that you didnt see that coming, while he did warn you and he did it for a reason, would you save someone you just met,the risk of your own lifes just save a stranger? If your in a good mood or generally nice then yes, if you just want to have fun and shoot some zeds, shoot the guy in the head. Oh well, things happen.