Sign in to follow this  
Azurak

Looking For A Small Squad

Im looking for a small squad that would consist of me and 1-3 others.

Id like the people to be well spoken, this means even if you have an accent, it doesnt matter, just speak proper English. I can personally make out what anyone says even when they have the heaviest accent known to man.

Preferably have a working mic and a voice program. I wont go into a group with 1 person the doesnt have a mic.

I dont care where you live or what server we play on. This is going to be a squad. So you have to adapt to the play times if the group decides to set some, otherwise, ill play whenever you want to.

Age isnt an issue, if you are 12 years old, thats fine. Just dont be spamming your mic for no reason. Be intelligent and most of all, not annoying.

I live in Canada, so i will obviously i will most likely not have the same time zone if you live outside Canada. And if you are an annoying American cunt that likes to make the annoying Canadian jokes, please go move to the next thread.

You can add me on Skype () or on Steam () (Names have been removed as ive found a group to hang with. Will put back if things go sour.

Thanks for reading.

Im looking for a small squad that would consist of me and 1-3 others.

Id like the people to be well spoken' date=' this means even if you have an accent, it doesnt matter, just speak proper English. I can personally make out what anyone says even when they have the heaviest accent known to man.

Preferably have a working mic and a voice program. I wont go into a group with 1 person the doesnt have a mic.

I dont care where you live or what server we play on. This is going to be a squad. So you have to adapt to the play times if the group decides to set some, otherwise, ill play whenever you want to.

Age isnt an issue, if you are 12 years old, thats fine. Just dont be spamming your mic for no reason. Be intelligent and most of all, not annoying.

I live in Canada, so i will obviously i will most likely not have the same time zone if you live outside Canada. And if you are an annoying American cunt that likes to make the annoying Canadian jokes, please go move to the next thread.

You can add me on Skype (azurak1011) or on Steam (Azurak11)

Thanks for reading.

[/quote']

Hey Azurak

i would like to form a squad aswell, for roaming by myself i can never survive very long. I sent you a request on steam, hopefully we can play some day z soon.

Ive found a squad to hang with, this thread will remain open though.