cjj (DayZ)

Male or Female? I get asked this everytime.

Every time I die I get asked male or female skin I choose male every time and it still asks me every time I die even though it says it won't, if I chose female next time I die will be stuck with a female skin forever or will it ask me male or female again next time I die like it has done all these times I have chosen male.

THX for the heads up for those that reply.

It gives you the option to choose between male or female everytime you respawn(die). I'd like to let you know though, with the female skin you can't use any other clothings, such as ghillie suits and camo clothing.

Every time I die I get asked male or female skin I choose male every time and it still asks me every time I die even though it says it won't' date=' if I chose female next time I die will be stuck with a female skin forever or will it ask me male or female again next time I die like it has done all these times I have chosen male.

THX for the heads up for those that reply.

[/quote']

Originally, the choice for gender was to be one time only, but then there was a problem with the female skin, it was disabled for a bit, and for the latest patch it was added as an option for male or female at every spawn.

However, the text has been left as the original message that it will be a one time only choice. But right now, you do get to choose at every spawn despite the message.