Sign in to follow this  
xxmitchxx

Looking for A Grop (alot to give)

Hey Guys whats up... I am going to get staright down to the point. I'm Not one of those twats on here who gives 50 lines and takes 1000+ hours to read but ok

Hi I'm Mitch :) I am 16 years old and have 200+ hours and a shit ton of knoledge and expierience of the game aswell as thinking of gettong a server for Dayz epoch etc

The server:

Ok I may have a sit ton of knoledge for the game but no scripting and setting up a server so I need someoen not majorly if I did get a server to script it and we can turn it to a group server with admin etc etc

I finterested plz add me on steam: MitchellGreenfield

Same pic as here

Edited by Mitchell Greenfield
  • Like 1

Im down, been looking for somebody to play this game with. Spent way too much time wondering around lost, trying to find people. Whenever i do they always kill me, so to avoid becoming one of those people ive started to search for other players on the forums

add me if youd like

shimmyshank420

Edited by Shimmyshank

add me on steam the

Mitchell Greenfield

same pic as on here

Edited by Mitchell Greenfield

Hello there!

This is BadMojo From EndDayZ and we are currently looking for new players who can be of any skill or age!

Currently we have about 6-9 Dedicated players on our server, and it is growing fast.

We are based in the United States, but we will accept any anyone/anywhere.

Any age can play here; all we ask is that you are not annoying, and follow the rules.

We have our own server to play on 69.162.114.167:2302 is the ip to log into the server. 

It is an Overpoch server (Epoch and Overwatch). All you need to play is to have 

Dayz Mod, Dayz Epoch, and Dayz Overwatch

We also have our own Teamspeak: hazardsisland.servegame.com:9989

If you want to have a blast come sign up with us at: http://enddayzclan.enjin.com/recruitment

Any other questions check out our possible questions page: