Rampage37

Looking for a few late night EST players

Had a small group I use to run with but our numbers having been running thin lately.

We usually start playing around 10-11 PM EST each night until very late.

We have a Mumble Server.

Add me on Steam or private message me on here if interested & would like more details. =)

Steam - evilbirch

Sent you a request on Steam. I've been looking for EST players to group with. Best of luck in your travels.

STEAM: pope1991

I sent you a friend request on steam. I'm also looking for a good casual group to get together with. I live in the EST zone and start playing around 11pm. Mature player and father, gaming since my Apple Zenith clone.

If anybody reading this also is looking to group up and are online after 11pm, feel free to add me as well. Mature players with mic of course.

Steam: MrBlue21

IGN: MrBlue21

I am good for any group, especially on an EST server. Add me, steam: grogbro

Also looking for a group to run with late night EST. 30+ father who works night shift. Same in game name, but I am not on steam with this game. PM with some vent/teamspeak info, or a day you are playing and we watch each other's backs.

Had a small group I use to run with but our numbers having been running thin lately.

We usually start playing around 10-11 PM EST each night until very late.

We have a Mumble Server.

Add me on Steam or private message me on here if interested & would like more details. =)

Steam - evilbirch

Just added you on steam, I'm Randiesel. I'm also based out of NC, and I'm on late nights. I'm self sufficient, won't slow you guys down, and looking for a team to kill stuff with.

I'm in EST and am tired of dying from bandits while trying to play solo. Add me on steam or Skype and I'll play with you when I can. I'm on mostly during the night but I'm on in the afternoon too. Thanks!

Steam and Skype name: Nunazac