Sign in to follow this  
Shawn P

[Video] Revamped my solo series. Let me know what you think about the end please

I came back to my solo series, which is where my YouTube channel began in the first place. I really enjoyed making this one. If you don't have time to watch it all, skip to about 13:30 if you can and watch on from there. Let me know what you think. Thanks very much all

That ending was pretty epic. 

Wow, thanks for that ^.^ I was hoping people would find it semi-enjoyable. I personally watched it a few times, but I'm a sucker for "sad" stuff haha. Thanks again man

Edited by Shawn P

Wow, thanks for that ^.^ I was hoping people would find it semi-enjoyable. I personally watched it a few times, but I'm a sucker for "sad" stuff haha. Thanks again man

No problem. I love the sad stories as well, it brings a certain level of realism and emotion to the game. I'm sick of videos that only consist of a guy and his buddies laughing at all the people they are killing. Good job.

Was pretty nice man! I would have putten in a little bit action packed music the moment that shot landed tho just to increase some tention. The music played at the house was nice tho so overall pretty nice vid keep it coming! 

Ps: One more advise if you are not that big yet, shorter videos get ur audience growing a lot faster. Peoples attention span is really short when they dont know u yet :). The moment they do they gonna start begging for longer vids! (still working on that myself ;))

Thanks for the input ;) I'm still trying to expand my music library and hopefully fit in the right music for the right occasion :)

I have an idea for a series that should keep vids nice and short, and I'll also consider that for some other future videos :) Appreciate the feed back, brother