Sign in to follow this  
RanshiTV

A Tale of Betrayal - Sometimes, you can be too friendly...

Ohh man, red flags all over the place. Yeah, you really -can- be too friendly. Biggest mistake was turning your back on him.

Edit: The guy's voice over the mic supports my theory that you can hear if a person is the type to be a backstabbing twat. Interestingly, I've never been betrayed by anyone with a British accent.

Edited by Ubernaut

Ohh man, red flags all over the place. Yeah, you really -can- be too friendly. Biggest mistake was turning your back on him.

Edit: The guy's voice over the mic supports my theory that you can hear if a person is the type to be a backstabbing twat. Interestingly, I've never been betrayed by anyone with a British accent.

Yep, we were certainly left with egg on our faces! haha. We could tell he was dodgy from the get-go, yet we still gave him the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately, I didn't realize my mate had also turned his back on him while I was collecting sticks...which gave him enough time to draw his rifle. By the time my buddy noticed, it was too late! Definitely a blunder on our part. 

I agree that you can tell a lot about a person from the voice alone, and this guy did sound dodgy. Brits are perfectly capable of backstabbing - one of our worst betrayal experiences was at the hands of a fellow Brit! :)

• Like 1

Hah! Well, I'm an American here, so maybe I don't run into a lot of Brits, but I can surely tell sound of an American who is up to no good. Their voice will lack any kind of earnestness. They tend to sound ...kind of flat. Sociopathic. I'm sure you know what I mean. Anyway, I would be pleased as punch to run into you fellows in Chernarus.

• Like 1

Hah! Well, I'm an American here, so maybe I don't run into a lot of Brits, but I can surely tell sound of an American who is up to no good. Their voice will lack any kind of earnestness. They tend to sound ...kind of flat. Sociopathic. I'm sure you know what I mean. Anyway, I would be pleased as punch to run into you fellows in Chernarus.

Haha, yep - I know what you mean! We've been playing on GlobalGaming #1 a lot lately and occasionally venture down to Chernarus...might catch you around there sometime!

Nice Video as always bro :)

Thanks Tops, appreciate it!