johndstill@gmail.com

Chernarus Quarantine Force {CQF}

Had a great time with out new recruit "jokejosh" who is turning 16 in 13 days.  For everyone's info, we do not always accept people who are under 17, and jokejosh will be under pro***tion for 2 weeks so that we can decide whether or not he is mature enough to play with us.

Last night josh and I played some origins.  We were at the east barracks when a Mi-17 flew in, killed me, and didn't notice josh.  The heli landed and josh had 2 grenades we had found in the barracks.  He threw both grenades at the heli and disabled it, but sadly died in the process of trying to avenge my death.

Good times!!

We are having a full unit wide DayZ weekend this weekend, join us on TS3 for all the fun!!

Edited by reidloS doG

Tonight we are having a DayZero unit wide event, semi-officially starting at 6:00 P.M. EST.  The rest of the weekend we will be playing only DayZ unitwide, so come check us out!!  TS3 link is at www.thefirstcav.com in the tab "comm center" on the top of the page!!

http://www.twitch.tv/destiny/b/438502694

We were seen at the very beginning of this video!!  If you guys check out at around 9 minutes, you'll start to see some action kick in.  We were the winning side of these ruthless bandits!  Lol, no they weren't ruthless, we actually talked to them after they were on.  Guess they declared war on CQF :)

Will be posting a video soon about how one should not play DayZ.  We all have made mistakes in DayZ, best to learn from those.

Hi

Signed up two days ago. How active are people? Wasn't anyone on last night so I joined up with a couple of guys on the SONS sub channel. Good fun, nice guys. Also had some time on the Zombies.nu. channel.

Hey everyone. CQF is still alive and well and we're currently recruiting for Dayz Standalone.

We have people on ts playing SA all times of day, come around some time and chill with us

Maybe this is what I was looking for, I think I've seen a few of you before too. Still recruiting?

Don't play DayZ as often as you used to? We have people like that also. Come join a community that plays plenty of other stuff alongside DayZ.

Ive been playing by myself, I play for hours with no problems, even help a few people along the way. But then I get killed by a random raider. I would really like to join your group. 

Ug it really is too bad I do not fit your age requirement. I know clans are generally pretty strict about things like that but I would really love to help.

Join us in CQF.  Looking for action, fun, and a group to play with, sign up today.  We don't only play DayZ only, so come and check us out.