johndstill@gmail.com

Chernarus Quarantine Force {CQF}

I have a question:

When you're in-game, how do you confirm(as a CQF clanplayer) other players who are in your server are real clan members? Do the clan members have to check the member list everytime and remember their names?

And people can always changing their names and mimic the name of a clan member. How do you counter these problems?

I have a question:

When you're in-game, how do you confirm(as a CQF clanplayer) other players who are in your server are real clan members? Do the clan members have to check the member list everytime and remember their names?

And people can always changing their names and mimic the name of a clan member. How do you counter these problems?

We can typically be found in team speak. In order to avoid this we have to confirm the identity of anyone on our servers, along with having a clan XML. Only those ranked among us can have it. It's the avatar that I have right now, when you click the player name, it should let us know if you're truly a member of our group or an imposter.

This, along with us being a surprisingly tight knit group considering our size. You'll learn to memorize the voices and names of most of our members.

I'm interested at joining up on your server and TS to see what this is all about. I am a DayZ noob but I understand the basic fundamentals. I honestly don't want to join a clan but I would like to work with you guys and I am ex-Army Infantry so I have an understanding of movement, teamwork, discipline, etc.

If you wish, you can add me on steam: ben1_506

I'm interested at joining up on your server and TS to see what this is all about. I am a DayZ noob but I understand the basic fundamentals. I honestly don't want to join a clan but I would like to work with you guys and I am ex-Army Infantry so I have an understanding of movement, teamwork, discipline, etc.

If you wish, you can add me on steam: ben1_506

Looks like you're all set. :)

Im slightly confused, the main page says 17 to join, but the 1stCav page says over 17, if so i cant join. Which is it?

I'm interested in joining, I like the structure of this community.

I am an active duty soldier with the 101st Airborne Infantry, I was originally going to start my own team with similar goals, but then I stumbled across the coalition and noticed your group.

First a few questions:

1. Is the 1st Cav your gaming community name, making CQF a division for DayZ?

(just making sure I understand the hierarchy of the organization)

2. Do you have any prior or active U.S. members in your community?

I'm looking for others to group with, having been grossly outnumbered too many times. Will definitely find you on TS when I get a mic.

We are now gearing up for (of course) dayz s. A lot of stuff is goign on behind the scenes so we are ready for a lot of new blood. I f you are interested in a veteran dayz group, that knows when to be serious and when not, and you intent to get dayz sa, join us today.

For anyone that is looking at this group for the first time, we are a pure survivor group.  We assist other survivors, protect the coast against bandits, and try to create trades between ally's to promote a good community.

We were and most certainly are one of the most organized groups on DayZ.  The majority of the higher ups originated from Arma 2 realism clans, so the level of maturity in combat situations is expected to be high.

Take the time to visit our website at www.thefirstcav.com

Here is another video interview from one of our newest members:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-qJ6xKTo-c

We just had a big meeting yesterday, multiple recruits were promoted to PV1, and I personally was promoted to PFC.

If your not sure if you wanna join us, hop into our TS.  Information for our TS is at www.thefirstcav.com in "comm center" tab on the top of the page.

Just yesterday CQF played with one of our allied groups and we eliminated 4 hostile threats, but had one casualty.  If you are new to the game, we will train you.  If you are a vet, we will use you properly.  We are currently playing DayZ Vanilla and DayZRP.

The operation in a little bit more detail:  CQF eliminated all the contacts, secured a heli and bus for allied group, and had a casualty most likely because of ghosting.  We were watching the ATC in NEA when someone literally came out of no where and started shooting from the ATC.  It seemed that the player who was shooting was someone CQF had previously engaged but alt F4'd.

Edited by reidloS doG

We are currently playing DayZ as I type!!  Please check out the videos I have posted above if you want to learn more about us and hop into our TS.  TS information is at www.thefirscav.com in the tab "comm center."