johndstill@gmail.com

Chernarus Quarantine Force {CQF}

So if I play on these servers you mentioned I won't get shot on sight by your guys right!? lol

Hi,

I'm pretty interested in this whole concept and think I would like to join, but I'm pretty new to teamspeak. What exactly do you mean by "spent at least 1 week on teamspeak"?

Hello I am 17 years old and I would like to join... I have a good sense of humour and have played a whole lot of Dayz.... Part time I work on the Reddit Rescue Squad and have friends on the TPOC so I was wondering if I could join??

2. After he gains trust, we will begin his journey to redemption by allowing him to heal our members and showing friendly survivors he is not bad.

The awkward moment when a fellow bandit or unforgiving survivor puts the captured bandit down with a sniper round, or just unloads onto him lol.

Anyway, i'm interested in joining. My steam name is Littleassassin2, ill probably be on in a few, idk though.

Would love to join. 17, have TS and knowledge of military tactics. Believe my steam username is Derek Feng..? Hit me up brother man.

I would love to join European Corp. I'm sick of bandits opression and I want to do something about it, I'm currently soloing but got all the end game equipment.

my in game name is HYDE,

Steam acc: radiosonghead

Edited by Verticalslum

Hi there! I really like the sound of this group, and would really be interested in joining.

However, as to the requirement of spending time in TS, should I hop in the chat and socialize with the group? I would really like to get stuck in with this.

My in-game name and steam name is also Richard_Turpin.

EDIT: I've just been on your TS server and a couple of very helpful members have filled me in!

Edited by Richard_Turpin

this sounds like a really cool group i would like to join my steam is btwizle

http://www.zombiehords.com/

check us out guys if u need anyone to team up with jus sign up and well get together

170+ players

always recruiting

teamwork as always

new to dayz we can help you teach you the ropes and give pickups when possible

Sent in my application earlier today and now sitting in TS... I'm about to track down the active CQF members that are online

http://www.zombiehords.com/

check us out guys if u need anyone to team up with jus sign up and well get together

170+ players

always recruiting

teamwork as always

new to dayz we can help you teach you the ropes and give pickups when possible

Consider this: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/73671-the-coalition-changing-the-culture-of-dayz/page__hl__%2Bchernarus+%2Bquarantine+%2Bforce

I like how organized you guys are I sent a message to johnny a while back , I know he proably gets alot of messages.If I want to talk with you guys and see if I fit I should apply and then talk to you on steam?.

Hey Talyessin,

Your best bet is to hop on teamspeak to check us out. I would hop on there (information located on the original post in the thread) and then go and apply on the website.

Johnny

PS- Sorry I didn't respond to your message, I mustve missed it

hey i love this idea. do you guys have any Australians in CQF i would love to join but im not sure how well ill be able to handle playing on us servers

I've seen some Australian flags in Teamspeak recently.