Sign in to follow this  
s4spencer

"BattleEye:Client Not Responding"

Since this morning I've been unable to connect to any servers, both hive and private.

So far I've tried re-validating, restarting steam, and manually downloading and replacing the three battleye files in the dayz steam folder.

I was playing fine as of last night, less than 12 hours ago, and nothing has changed or been updated on my PC since then. This is on regular stable DayZ

Edited by s4spencer

Since this morning I've been unable to connect to any servers, both hive and private.

So far I've tried re-validating, restarting steam, and manually downloading and replacing the three battleye files in the dayz steam folder.

I was playing fine as of last night, less than 12 hours ago, and nothing has changed or been updated on my PC since then. This is on regular stable DayZ

what happens if you try to open the 2 battleye .exe files in dayz folder? Try running them as admin.

Replying with more info since it won't allow me to edit the topic.

The game also freezes at the end of the "Bohemia Interactive" splash screen. Generally lasts for 10-20 seconds before it continues. My character on the main screen as well doesn't seem to be getting the info on my characters gear, and displays a regular new spawn

the game also takes a good 10 seconds from being opened on steam, to actually opening the game

Edited by s4spencer

what happens if you try to open the 2 battleye .exe files in dayz folder? Try running them as admin.

with the beservicex64 a cmd screen blinks up for a split second then dissapears. the .dll file has no option to open

ok, delete all launch options for dayz in steam

delete this dayz folder C:\Users\Franzuu\Documents\DayZ

and delete this dayz folder C:\Users\Franzuu\AppData\Local\DayZ

verify game files on steam

launch the game