Kishani1337

Wizards on Weed recruiting (Overpoch mod and other stuff)

Wizards on Weed (\WoW/) is recruiting for our Overpoch group! We prefer applicants be 16+ but will take into consideration maturity level. We have a TeamSpeak channel which will be given to applicants for a quick interview session. Don't worry, it won't take long, and more than likely it will involve some amount of playing together. We are currently running a 4-man group and have a fairly large armory at our disposal. We play on the EZG Overpoch server which also has a connected Taviana server to play on as well. Our focus will at first be on building a separate compound for our new recruits and seeing how everyone gets along. After a while, we will focus almost exclusively on running missions, PvP, and maybe a little independent contracting. The most important thing for our group is teamwork, so if you can't work in a team environment, you may be better of looking elsewhere. We hope to find at least 4 more people to round out our group, but we will consider all applications that come in even after meeting our goal. Please copy the application below and submit it in a reply.

In-Game Name:

Steam Name/ID:

Playstyle/Role:

Experience & Time Playing DayZ:

How Many Other Clans Have You Applied To In The Last 30 Days?:

Why are you applying to play with Wizards on Weed?:

Have you played with other groups like us?:

We don't exclusively play DayZ, so would you be interested in playing other games as well, or will your relationship with us be purely DayZ oriented?:

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and we hope to see you in game soon!

• Like 3

In-Game Name: Preditorwil

Steam Name/ID: ChunderingDragon

Playstyle/Role: mainly Stealth but can do anything really

Experience & Time Playing DayZ: Played the game for about two and a half years

How Many Other Clans Have You Applied To In The Last 30 Days?: None

Why are you applying to play with Wizards on Weed?: Because I would like some other people to pay with and to create a new friendship with people, as I did play with a group of people but it slowly died down.

Have you played with other groups like us?: Yes I have called the ICL clan about a year and a half ago but sadly we slowly died down and lost contact with each other :(

We don't exclusively play DayZ, so would you be interested in playing other games as well, or will your relationship with us be purely DayZ oriented?: I will play other games as well as DayZ, I do like to play wasteland on arma 2 and arma 3 and also other games :)

Also I would like to add that I wont be playing today as have IRL things to sort today, but i will be on tomorrow :) Thanks for taking you time on reading this and I hope to hear back from you :)

• Like 1

In-Game Name: Podd

Steam Name/ID:podd87

Playstyle/Role: sniper prefaired. But will play all

Experience & Time Playing DayZ: a year or so

How Many Other Clans Have You Applied To In The Last 30 Days?:none

Why are you applying to play with Wizards on Weed?: I'd like to play with a group. Playing solo is boring now. And this seems to fit perfectly

Have you played with other groups like us?: nope!

We don't exclusively play DayZ, so would you be interested in playing other games as well, or will your relationship with us be purely DayZ oriented?: yeah I'd love too. Life is boring these days

• Like 1

In-Game Name:win8

Steam Name/ID:ashked7

Playstyle/Role:prefered sniper but capable of other stuff

Experience & Time Playing DayZ:2 years veterancy and 1 year on SA

How Many Other Clans Have You Applied To In The Last 30 Days?: 0 clans

Why are you applying to play with Wizards on Weed?: dayz is the best with friends, playing solo for 2 years got me bored and i would love to play with other people

Have you played with other groups like us?: no at all

We don't exclusively play DayZ, so would you be interested in playing other games as well, or will your relationship with us be purely DayZ oriented?:i would love to play other games with the team mates

• Like 1

Just a heads up to anybody looking to join, the majority of us are on CST. We usually play between 4pm and midnight, so if you can't play between those times, it might be a little hard to link up.

• Like 1

In-Game Name: church

Steam Name/ID:church

Playstyle/Role:sniper/piloit

Experience & Time Playing DayZ:over 500 hours

How Many Other Clans Have You Applied To In The Last 30 Days?:4/5 trying to get in one that i like 

Why are you applying to play with Wizards on Weed?:for dayz mod yes

Have you played with other groups like us?:mabe

We don't exclusively play DayZ, so would you be interested in playing other games as well, or will your relationship with us be purely DayZ oriented?: idk mabe

In-Game Name:Dizturbed90

Steam Name/ID: dzturbed90

Playstyle/Role: Pilot.

Experience & Time Playing DayZ: 2132 Hours

How Many Other Clans Have You Applied To In The Last 30 Days?:1-2 Ish?

Why are you applying to play with Wizards on Weed?: I like playing in a team enviroment

Have you played with other groups like us?: Yes

We don't exclusively play DayZ, so would you be interested in playing other games as well, or will your relationship with us be purely DayZ oriented?: Depends of course.

Edited by Dizturbed