Sign in to follow this  
Date (DayZ)

Chicago 47 - HACK LAND?

Daniel

Arthur Valen

So me and my pal decided to set-up near the North-West airfield on Chicago 47 and snipe some people. Turns out we found an AH-1 and a Apache helicopter + A little-bird with rocket launcher pods flying around. We killed the two guys who were hanging around the Apache and AH-1, one of the name was Arthur Valen. The little-bird flew low and we shot it down with about two AS50 shots. We were too busy laughing and having fun to record before all this happen but after that i relogged and took some screenshots and to find out that the entire field was on fire! I'm assuming these "hackers" were trying to kill us with it in a radius, so we bothered not getting near it. We found a guy running down the field and we killed him, searched his body and found a rangefinder and a.. ROCKET LAUNCHER. The guy's name was Prime.

You can find rocket launcher in military barracks.

I find one it takes the backpack slot so I didn't take it.

Also rage finder is possible to find in the game I find one so it is possible.

Only thing I can tell you for sure is that the fire's just an Arma bug. Was the cause of much panic in warfare games XD

No idea about the rest though.

Other was hacked of course. But this lone guy can just find it.

If he was a hacker they will just use artillery strike or air units to get you no single men on foot.

Only thing I can tell you for sure is that the fire's just an Arma bug. Was the cause of much panic in warfare games XD

No idea about the rest though.

What a weird bug.

Thats my clans server hackers have blew up all of are cars once we try are best to get rid of them all.we use fraps everytime any of us play and will report anything that we think is a hack.

I'm an admin, keeping note of this "Prime" player, anyone with more info would be great. Thanks!

-Love FMF of Chicago 47-