bichplsz

Looking for partners to play as a squad:)

hi i'm 19 years old from sweden altho my english is quite good so don't worry about that. basically you should live anywhere in europe since i cba to play on US servers: p

if you're interested add me on skype/steam(same account name for both): kossan_93

Do you have Ventrilo? I'm stationed in Germany and all my friends are back in the states so I'm looking to play with some English-speaking Europeans. I speak some German but not much.

Do you have Ventrilo? I'm stationed in Germany and all my friends are back in the states so I'm looking to play with some English-speaking Europeans. I speak some German but not much.

Hey buddy, I'm also stationed in Germany, want to join up with me as well? @ Warmonger - I'm down to also join up with you, I'm seriously looking to play with some dedicated players!

I burned up all my leave (actually just got back) so I'll be relaxing and recovering during 4th of July (I have the 4th-8th off)...

I normally play on Ventrilo with my friends in the states....I've never used Skype for gaming...is it free and does it eat up a lot of bandwidth???

I burned up all my leave (actually just got back) so I'll be relaxing and recovering during 4th of July (I have the 4th-8th off)...

I normally play on Ventrilo with my friends in the states....I've never used Skype for gaming...is it free and does it eat up a lot of bandwidth???

I've used Skype, it really doesn't affect it. I go on leave tomorrow, but I'm going to play this in the States for sure. I have vent, so you can use whatever you see fit.

Ye I have ventrilo, ts3, mumble etc as well:)

Just added you both on Skype

I'll probably be on tonight for a few hours but not long past midnight. Definitely after Wednesday I'll have more free time.

NVM, don't bother tonight; all servers seem to be down :(

I could be convinced to play ARMA2 and just fuck around and fly a chopper...

I would LOVE to play with you...

People don't understand the most fun part about DayZ is the team work here are my traits...

I jut started a new character because of some stupid bandit that blew my face off.

My current equipment is nothing special...

I have teamspeak 3 aswell as Skype my Skype user name is purpleskyowner for add me whenever you get the chance

Thanks

-BoomPow or Frank

And for the person above me servers are back up ;)

Uhm, i have a 3 man squad on (TX20 USA server) , i'm from denmark tho...

We got 5 vehicles, and alot of medical supplies, and we're recruiting snipers. Since 2 out of three is assult, so yeah... Pm me if you'd like :)

//Sapatha.