Sign in to follow this  
peggy

"wait for host"

on starting a server through any application (ccg, dayz commander etc) i am faced with "wait for host"

this began to happen after a battleye update which failed to update. i have tried everything, verified the integrity of game cache, uninstalled the game, manually updated battleye. this is happening on all servers.

i am really stuck and infuriated by this as this should not be happening.

if anybody has a solution to this i would be extremely grateful.

- i tried this as well.

-peggyS-

I have the same problem, and waiting or joining other servers doens't help.

Please someone help!!!!

Edited by DuncanTheDutch

Same problem and i found some other threads on the forum with people experiencing this error. I've reinstalled Arma 2, OA, DayZ, DayZ Launcher but it didn't work. DayZ Launcher was telling me that my DayZ Mod is corrupt so i thought that might be the case but even verifying/fixing it through Steam didn't change it from being corrupt so i downloaded the mod seperately and put it in the OA folder and now my DayZ Launcher is showing it as "installed" but still i can't join any server, DayZ Launcher is showing me all the servers yet i can't join them.. always getting "Wait for Host" message and when i press ESC and go to the server list i can't find any server at all... tried starting DayZ through Steam as well.. can't find any servers either. I also ran a scan with my antivirus + malwareyte but no change, deactivated my antivirus + firewall and still no change... whenever i click on "Verify" on DayZ Launcher it doesn't do jack... i really have no clue what might be causing this but i got the feeling that it has something to do with Battle Eye... i tried reinstalling it before i reinstalled Arma 2, OA etc. but it didn't change anything either... not sure if there are some hidden files i should delete or what not. I didn't have any problems so far and didn't even do any updates to my DayZ Launcher or anything else.. just steam was updating once in a while i believe and if i'm not mistaken a few days prior to this error i had trouble with Battle Eye updating though i can't remember it very well.. what's left to do?

• Like 2