Sign in to follow this  
neon_mysko

DayZ Standalone Wont Launch! PLEASE HELP!

So i go to my DayZ shortcut on my desktop and it says something like "Windows cannot acess the specified device,path or file. You may not have approptiate premissions to access the item". i honestly dont know what to do at all. please reply and help me because its being like this for AGES! all help is very much appreciated. reply ASAP!
Thanks, Mysko. <3

My guess is you have Steam or DayZ set to run as Admin and your desktop shortcut is only set as normal user.

Have you tried launching steam and just starting the game from there?

hahahahahaha,i am back .i am fix it !

1.open CMD.

2.input"netsh winsock reset"

3.reset computer 

4.enjoy the Dayz!

sorry .my english is bad ,but its work.if have not server list.its same way!peace

is there any way to ficx it whitaut admin, quzz my brother's the admin and hes not gona be here in a long time so?

hahahahahaha,i am back .i am fix it !

1.open CMD.

2.input"netsh winsock reset"

3.reset computer 

4.enjoy the Dayz!

sorry .my english is bad ,but its work.if have not server list.its same way!peace

Tried this....didn't work.  Anyone else have suggestions?

Can get into/open Arma and Arma III.  Cannot open Arma II Operation Arrowhead and DayZ SA.

I understand it is a problem with Battleye.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

its nothing to do with battleye i dont think, because i can play fine. but still need suggestions on how to fix this. probably something to do with missing files or corrupt data. this is frikin annoying because my friend has this same problem!