Sign in to follow this  
legendarykaoz

Dayz wont launch out of steam

Me and several others are having problems sense today's fix (2/19/15) we have re-installed multiple times and have done system reboots and nothing is working.

Same thing here and I play everyday whilst recording. This is so annoying because if it actually launches it says BE service not running - closing game for installation and it restarts and goes in that cycle until I myself stop it but now it won't even start up. I've re-installed it twice and have verified my game cache but still, it isn't working. It has only been for today though, and my friends can play but I can't. Please help.

The problem I have is that the servers are not showing up, but my buddy has this problem. I'm pretty sure its battlEye that has everything screwed up, I'd just wait it out, it should fix itself soon.

Every time i try to lauch dayz, a little box says lauching dayz and then nothing happens plz help!!!

Same here, upon checking event viewer it is saying that DayZ.exe is crashing.

I have sense been able to lunch the game and its working fine and people have been being kicked form battleye for a "game restart" reason so i assume its fixed.

Same thing here and I play everyday whilst recording. This is so annoying because if it actually launches it says BE service not running - closing game for installation and it restarts and goes in that cycle until I myself stop it but now it won't even start up. I've re-installed it twice and have verified my game cache but still, it isn't working. It has only been for today though, and my friends can play but I can't. Please help.

i have exactly the same problem!

is there a solution?