Sign in to follow this  
apoc_dmz

Experimental (connection failed)

You can try this, works for me everytime: Use this launch option   -connect="ip of the server"   without quotes.

I get a blue-ish white screen that does nothing along with an arrowhead style cursor. I removed and reloaded experimental. I checked my game cache. I rebooted and changed the name of my dayz file in my docs. Nothing is working. Anyone know what to do? I want to be bitten by an infected moose as soon as possible.

I can't even get to the huge rubber banding issue that I've read so much about. Sounds fun. I'm imagining something like a Wylie Coyote, giant rubber band with roller skates, type of transportation. Can't wait. Can't connect.

P.S. I try to use some humor in my bug descriptions but I love this game and the process of it's constant improvement. It's the best game out there, already and it has a lot of greatness yet to come. That being said, the forum defenders of the game tend to make mountains out of tiny complaints. People get on to report a problem, look for an answer and maybe vent a little bit. I'm sure the developers have thick enough skin that we don't need everyone bashing those who complain. Every other post is someone crying about other people crying about DayZ. This is off topic and it could be considered to be a form of trolling. This is not a healthy thing. Trolls who fish in the forums for people reporting issues and discussing them are just wasted posts. It's just smoke being blown. Let people complain. I'm sure Hicks or someone will bring down the hammer if it get's out of control. 

Sincerely