Sign in to follow this  
vandnd@gmail.com

Seattle 98 / Offender: Pit : Time: 5:30 EST

Approximately at 5:30 Eastern Standard Time, on the server Seattle 98, my team and I shot and killed a player named Pit, but he logged out after his name popped up as killed and his body vanished. That is fine, but Pit immediately logged back in and was back alive right where he died, so we killed him again, his name popped up as killed, and he did the same thing. After we killed him and he came back alive 4 times we decided to get off the server before he found us.

I just wanted to report this as a pretty big exploit and was wondering if anything could be done about this, because clearly he won't die ever.

You need to provide evidence such as video of this happening for any action to be taken by server admins or Dayz staff along with the players gui because names can be changed easily

Yeah, well what's the purpose of logs if they can't be checked? It would show that player connecting some time before that event took place with that name and it would show his cdkey or whatever next to that.