delpi

Dayz Epoch Chernarus ClanD NO Traders/Exclusive Custom AI & Missions/Includes 1.8.2 features/Refuel/Death Missions/Humanity Skins (1.0.5.1/125548)

Dayz Epoch Chernarus ClanD

199.101.98.74:2322

We have an established community of players but we are looking to grow.  Come try our server out!  We have active admin and programmer involvement.  

This is a blend of the 1.8.2 Mod and Epoch.  There are no traders, all base building is acheive from mission loot and scavenging.  Many of the mod's updates have been incorporated into this version.

Features

• Custom Mission system unique to this server, included Heli Missions, City Siege, Transport Missions, Vehicle Claim Missions, and many more.  Mission Complete is announced with weapon utilized.
  • Vehicles save ammo on restart
  • Snap Pro
  • Plot Poles maintain your ownership through death.  Can designate duel ownership and users.  Owners have the same rights as you do, users only have access to door commands.
  • Base Doors can be opened by owners without combination.  
  • Safes in base can all be locked and unlocked via the plot Poles
  • Plot pole option to regenerate markers to show its range
  • No decay of buildings.  We only remove buildings when players have been missing from the game for a long time.
  • Group Management System that survives your death and even your logout.
  • Vehicle Spawn at preset locations similar to 1.8.2 but with more variety.  Most of the possible Arma vehicles are in the spawn table.  Some vehicles can only be claimed by finding the AI driving them across the map.
  • Almost all of Arma 2 weapons ahve been added to loot tables with the exception of launchers.
  • Camo Nets can be deployed without a plot pole.
  • Custom AI system that includes hidden bandit camps thorugh map.
  • Weapons can be placed on your back to allow for two primary weapons
  • Flash Lights can be utilized as a lantern so that you can easlity see in lower light conditions and still wield a weapon.  
  • Most Wanted System that tracks the player with the most kills and offers rewards for their termination
  • Death messages with visual representation of weapon used in kills
  • Stats through duel debug monitors to view your stats as well as the stats on server such as longest kills
  • Map additions such as all the PoI's from 1.8.2 including Balota Tents, Stary Tents, NWAF additions, NEAF additions, extra cities, and some other unique ones
  • AI Cities with loot crates for those up to the challenge.
  • Modified low altitude Halo Jump
  • Self Blood Bag
  • Refuel at gas pumps.  Time is based upon vehicle fuel capacity, engine must be off, and driver must be in vehicle.
  • Bike Depots along the coast to allow for fast body retreival
  • Motorcyle Drops by AI Plane
  • Customizable View Distances to fit your ocmputers abilities
  • Fog in certain locations to enhance the excitement
  • Many more modifications.

• Like 1

I've had this post taken down a few times.  I must be doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is.

If someone would point it out to me, would appreciate it.

Also, if you have any advice on growing the server, I would appreciate that as well.

• Like 1

Really nice server ! Friendly and helpful Admins and players . Mods are pretty good . I'm having a lot of fun in this server . I recommend to come and try this server out for yourself !   :)

Edited by Codro

Seriously, though. I play this server and it is the best server I have ever played. Then again, I have only been playing for probably like a couple hundred hours, but this is seriously the best server I have ever played on in my time.

Added in some additional heli missions last night.

Have to intercept them as they land around the map to claim them for your own.

Definitely trying this out with some friends! Seeya on the server later today if you're online :)

Cool.  Hope to see you online.  my name in game is the same 'delpi'

Hello. This is wat we think that server would need to make it perfect :)

• Try to make bots maybe little biitle harder and add bots that dont have shotguns :DD
  • Add some adiotional places that have a lot of bots, but that place would have a lot of loot .Example:20-40 bots 2-4 HMW 1 flying black and 2 UH-1H. Or make like mission thats is marked on the map and have a Very good vechile but in that place is realy well guarded with bot spawn places.
  • Maybe add overwatch mod.
  • Destroyable bases.(If its destroyable then the doors that took 5 mags of 240 ,2 mags of m2,and entire Boing are made of something realy undestrutible ,but add bace kami rule in loading screan. :)

If you would add these, it would be awesome. :thumbsup:

Hello. This is wat we think that server would need to make it perfect :)

• Try to make bots maybe little biitle harder and add bots that dont have shotguns :DD
  • Add some adiotional places that have a lot of bots, but that place would have a lot of loot .Example:20-40 bots 2-4 HMW 1 flying black and 2 UH-1H. Or make like mission thats is marked on the map and have a Very good vechile but in that place is realy well guarded with bot spawn places.
  • Maybe add overwatch mod.
  • Destroyable bases.(If its destroyable then the doors that took 5 mags of 240 ,2 mags of m2,and entire Boing are made of something realy undestrutible ,but add bace kami rule in loading screan. :)

If you would add these, it would be awesome. :thumbsup:

Happy to add things for the player base :)

The bases are destroyable per the normal Epoch setup.  It is just hard to actually kill one without a chainsaw.  At least metal and concrete are.  The wooden are much quicker to take down.

There is a mix of AI that have high tier guns and those that have shotguns for newer folks.  

Tiers of missions:

• High
  • Medium
  • General
  • Vehicle - These don't announce.

There are several AI bases throughout the map.  It looks like you found the northern one.  I'll add some more on the edges of the map.  Do you want ones with gun trucks or just normal trucks.

Probably not going to do overwatch, didn't really care for it much.  What are the features in it you like?

Kami rule in loading screen?  Not sure i follow that one.

• Like 1

Happy to add things for the player base :)

The bases are destroyable per the normal Epoch setup.  It is just hard to actually kill one without a chainsaw.  At least metal and concrete are.  The wooden are much quicker to take down.

There is a mix of AI that have high tier guns and those that have shotguns for newer folks.  

Tiers of missions:

• High
  • Medium
  • General
  • Vehicle - These don't announce.

There are several AI bases throughout the map.  It looks like you found the northern one.  I'll add some more on the edges of the map.  Do you want ones with gun trucks or just normal trucks.

Probably not going to do overwatch, didn't really care for it much.  What are the features in it you like?

Kami rule in loading screen?  Not sure i follow that one.

Overwatch have little bit more selection on guns and have more things too loot .

About mssions i think you need add additional mssion that have something not normal too dayz maybe things like rocket launchers or veachiles like Blackhawk, Armed SUV, Vodnik,Littlebird with M134 or something like that , but make that mission insanely hard too do and  give some of boots guns like Lapua, MSR or XM2010 ( if you would add Overwatch), 

But DO NOT ADD trader citys cuz DayZ should look like your server. :)

One Uber hard AI City is added. A Rare Vehicle 'can' spawn there.  

II'll add more content this week.  

Good luck tackling it.

Maybe you can add into respawn painkilers because it very annoying when zombies start attacking you when you respawn and you need painkilers ? :D

zeibras and his crew have been making a splash. Would love to see another eatablished crew come in and adds to the chaos.

As you can tell, we try to actively add content and respond to request. Come give it a try!!!

• Like 1

:beans: Server is progresing realy great what i can say and Admins are putting a lot of work to make this server as interesting as possible. :beans:

Edited by ziebras

Added some surprise Zed encounters that should prove fun.  

Tweaked down the availability of concrete items, vaults, and lockboxes.

Made it so safes/lockboxes maintain themselves anytime they are accessed.

As safes/lockboxes age they have increasing odds of being 'open' after a reboot.

Added places in major cities to trigger a city assault of bandits.

Adds some excitement and rewards for those that want to give it a try.