Sign in to follow this  
iBangYourFace

together spawn

My brother and me were playing online games since 10 years or longer now and always together. Now do u spawn at usualy games together and can fight/lvl up together but the map at dayz is that huge thats its realy hard to find each other expecialy newcomer like us. It would be much funnier if we could play together because we got enourmus teamplay skills with eachother and sitting next to each other. Many people they play with their friends or brothers or just team mates they just found could play from the beginning together if there is a option that u spawn together. maybe at the starting screen by pressing at the players name with the option of starting together if the opposite allows it.

in general no bad idea, but i think it could be "exploited"...

a player who just died and lost everything could simply spawn with his friend again to get his loot back or evade the dangers in the early game ... would take away an important part of DayZ.

@TE: Since i alsp play with my buddy frequently i know your problem very well ... best thing to do is to look up a map in the internet. then u respawn until u are close to each enough ... find remarkable locations in the game and use the map to find ur way! (a compass is great!)

i personally think that you should be able to choose your spawn location, everyone kills them selves over and over until they spawn where they want anyway

no i dont mean that he spawn near to him inmid of the map. my idea was it to spawn them together after dead or at start of the game so they can begin the survival together. i know the idea with respawning all the time but that has a big effect on the "survival hour" i thing the usualy living time is much more then 30 minutes but because of all the respawns its lowered also it takes a lot of time and i know much people they do this so it would be a big help to them.