Sign in to follow this  
kubas246

Knife/Machete holster, leg holster

Hi, we already have chest holster for pistols. Yet I think i would be cool to have a chest and/or leg holster for knife and/or machete. Leg holster for pistols would be cool too.

Additionally if you have item in a holster your character should take it out faster than normally. Furthermore if you have a gun/item in hand game should not "think" that you have it in a backpack (or any other clothes). Now when you have a gun in pants, take it out and get shot in legs your gun still gets ruined with your pants (despite you are holding it in hands in that moment, not in pants).

• Like 3

You're right. More variety of different holsters would be really nice to have in the game. In my opinion you should even have to have a holster, rope or something similar, to hang things on you back. Instead of how it is now when it's floating magically a few centimeters away from the character.

This idea is passed around before, but not any less valid. Drop leg holsters, ankle holsters and Galco style shoulder holsters would be a good addition.