Sign in to follow this  
PkStormx

Game running slower than usual.

ok so when i load up the first thing im greeted with is super ultra low FPS like 1-5 fps.... and after that i look to my bottom right and when it spells out your locations i can see each letter pop up to spell Chenarus and the whole thing takes like 15 seconds to spell out when its supposed to take like <1 second.

and no its not my PC, yesterday i was playing completely the game maxed out.

Specs :

i5 2500k @ 3.7ghz

Raedon HD 6950 Twin Frozr III

8gb of corsiar vengance ram @ 1600mhz

and that should be all that would matter in the case of performance issues.

im using the Arma 2 full and operation arrowhead i got the bundle from steam, using Windows 7 64bit, latest version of the beta patch.

That just happened to me as well. I logged in to a server, experienced uber slow 1-5fps, disconnected to lobby, went back into the game and died in 2 seconds for no freaking reason

Oh good news while i was trying to log in again to test my settings i lost all my stuff and couldnt shoot back because i was lagging to hard....

lost all my gear that i had gotten over the past day, and it was valuable stuff...

well heres the full story...

i logged in everything was laggy, in front me i saw a dead body, panicked and tried to log out.

waiting for the menu to show up because everything was really slow before i could click abort, i was getting shot, i died and aborted...

i still have my stuff so iguess im lucky...