Punisher-Sir

RIP searches for the UN

Last week one of us (RIP clan) was at the Vybor Military Base when he saw 5 guys, he did what anyone would do and took off on foot.  With one shot they were able to break his legs and capture him, it turns out they're UN.  They talk to him for a few minutes and then decide to execute him (Dennus) because the UN believes that he was part of another clan before becoming RIP!

RIP doesn't take to kindly to having one of our own executed for no reason!  Dennus even chatted with a ZaP guy earlier in the day and they parted on friendly terms.  Comanche6 has a video of us fixing his leg after he killed one of us and this is how the UN repays us?  Now the UN and anyone in our way is going to suffer casualties while we seek retribution.  

There are 3 videos compiled in this clip, the first 2 guys in the truck we believed to be UN, turns out they weren't...sorry for that.   The next video I follow what I believe are 3 ZaP/UN members, the 3rd guy runs off.  The last one we got what we believe are 3 of the UN leader one being NaTaS.  We may consider calling off the dogs if Dennus receives a formal apology from the offenders and we're able to put them in front of a firing squad...if not you will continue to be sent back to the coast.

Punisher

• Like 2

This is map wide gentlemen.  Not only will you find the NW hazardous to UN members, you can ask Doc how his experience in Zelenegorsk was yesterday as well.  When I left him he was cooling off rapidly...a blank stare in his cold, dead eyes.  To the one that "got away", RUN...run some more...and keep running.  You will only die tired.  For the record, I am not sorry for the two non-UN in the truck...you come to the airfield, you know what's up. 

~Skin~