782B

the journal / crafting thing bug

Hi, sry to bother ya'll with this I don't know if it has been covered before but I couldn't find it, anyways sometimes the journal won't come up, it was working fine (bind J to action 20 in custom controls etc) but it seems to glitch now and not appear. All I could find was something about it conflicting with the debug monitor but that sort of stuff is above my pay grade (I'm delighted with myself if I can just turn on my computer in the mornings without burning the house down). It works fine on some servers and even works on some then stops working I don't know if it's something I'm doing or what?

oh i have a toolbox and have bound action 20 in arma 2, OAH, and dayz im sure its something stupid ive done i just cant figure it out!

Thanks for taking the time to read this I'd appreciate any help.

Edited by 782B

oh i have a toolbox and have bound action 20 in arma 2, OAH, and dayz im sure its something stupid ive done i just cant figure it out!

Edited by 782B

Dang it, well I just used the full power of my limited computer problem solving capacity (delete local content and reinstall) and still no success. Oh aged child of the eighties, to have seen  "the terminator" at such a young age, that those images of the "war with the machines" thereby caused me to shy away from a better understanding and communication with our new digital silicon overlords!

found a wierd work around i can accesscraft journal in first few seconds after loading up game it'll do till i uninstal reinstal arma2 etc next week with new internet allowance

So of course today I lose my shit and start mashing the keyboard like the dam Neanderthal I am and the dam craft menu pops up! And do u think I can repeat this miracle, not matter how many times I press different key combinations ! Like hell I can, dammit why did I choose the day before yesterday to give up smoking, vapor nicotine my god dam hairy ass!!!! Its got to be some problem with my hardware here or something, i'll leave this post up just in case some sad sack like me has had this issue ( i fecking doubt it, at least its good for a laugh).nvrmd fixed it

Edited by 782B