Sign in to follow this  
dayzsurvivors

UK6 regular looking for friend(s)

Hello

I started playing this game with a friend and played with him for about a week but he is not about all the time, I don't want to bug him and I don't like playing solo as much as I do with a person/group. Unfortunately none of my other friends play!

I Only ever play on UK6, in hopes if seeing some regular names in there, getting a community vibe going and also it has good ping for me.

So I was just wondering if any UK6 players frequented these forums? Or anyone who felt like joining me on there?

I just play for fun, nothing serious. Going from town to town to town, barn to barn, forest to forest scavenging and surviving. I don't mind shooting other players if they look threatening but I generally prefer to give people a chance and interact. I don't care if I die and start again. Sometimes you get so geared up that 'fight for survival' element gets sucked away a bit and a random death can do your game some good!

I am 26, from the UK. Would prefer someone 20+ don't care where from just bear in mind the time differences!

Hit me on up skype:

asl2099

28/m/uk

Been wanting to try out playing with a group, and this seem like a good opportunity!

21 years old from Denmark. If you're interested in letting me tag along, poke me on skype, 'Murlocy'.

I really, really want a survival buddy or buddys, so if you'd like you can add me on skype; kossan_93, I'm 19 years old from Sweden:)

finaly someone on UK6 that wants to play in group

I'm 18 and from belgium , add me on steam as Iceman344 and on skype as

icemanzz344.I am a regular dayz player

Hi,

Would be interested in rolling with you chaps. 35/M/UK

Add me on steam if your interested - Steam id : Smiffy

Cheers,

Hey, I haven't played the game for about a week because my group kinda disbanded. I'm alot younger than you though but i'm still mature if you wan't to play hit me up skype - Macauley.Powell1