Sign in to follow this  
HaveADeath

Dayz needs more mask.

Well, if I were in a zombie apocalypse, constantly fearing for my life and being wary of entering even a small town because of the zombies that surely had the town overrun, it wouldn't be my first instinct to put on a rubber unicorn mask while going on runs for supplies or moving from place to place. I assumed this was common sense to most people, but apparently it isn't.

Have to remember its a game and im sure there would be that one guy during the zombie apocalypse with a horse mask running around like crazy.  Also you said "Well, if i were in a zombie apocalypse, and it wouldn't be my first instinct ." The game does not revolve around just you that's why everyone has access tot the suggestion thread and not everyone has the same instinct as you.

Edited by HaveADeath

That's the whole point. You can choose to pick them up or not you don't have to wear them.

2silly4thisgame

Russian Gasmasks, Thats all the game needs, nothing over the top or silly, keep it Lore friendly, and honestly, putting some cold war era gas masks in general would make the appeal of wearing a gas mask in game increse ten fold... detail_39_russian_big_eye_gas_mask.JPG