Sign in to follow this  
leggs91

Loading Screen

Is it Normal that the loading screen, keeps loading for a looooooong time? All works perfect. I can choose a server, I'm connected to the chosen server, I load the missions settings perfect... and then the screen goes black and says loading.

I bought Arma i spent 3 hours to install it and tried to connect to servers and i am fed up already.

weaponcfg missing - fixed

loading screen - 20 min or so before alt+f4

Why this must be so painful, i am about to give up on this gave even before i started but i dont get refund from steam :( and i am not lover or ARMA itself :/

Yea, it happened to me i tend to join servers that are close to me. Try joining a server that the host is somewhere near you like another city. I live in TX and when i look for servers i tend to look for Dallas or USA in General don't join ones that have over 100+ ping join the ones that have the green pings it might fix your issue it did to me.

Aha, I live in Norway. But i have tried diff. countries like Sweden and Denmark... same problem.

im in US and its taking me 20+ mins to load into a 46 ping us server. is this normal? i mean i heard it takes long, but 20 damn minutes long? whats the deal?

edit: going on 30 mins now and still not having the game load....