Sign in to follow this  
bigbuddy1

Instant session lost when connecting to any server

I tried out the experimental servers for a day then went to change back to the current patch servers to play with friends and I can no longer connect to any server. When I try I get "Session Lost" instantly. I have deleted and reinstalled the game 3 times, reinstalled steam, restarted my computer, verified game files, checked twice my firewall, restarted my router, and still i cannot connect and its driving me crazy. Please please please help me  :(  :(

this has been a problem for 5 days now. not just right now

Its been fine for me and everyone else. Perhaps look at your firewall/network settings or reset your router.

But that still doesn't explain why you are still trying when the servers are confirmed to be DOWN for maintenance?

Edited by RiZzah

im not trying right now. I have been trying those the past 4 days. I have stopped trying till someone tells me to try something i havent already. and if u had read the post at the very start u would see i have already checked my firewall/network settings, i have already reset my router.

because with the servers down i would have nothing to click to tell me session lost, which means this had to have happened when they were up