Sign in to follow this  
victormindfield

Visual Infection/transformation - player assist limb removal ~ Play as infected?

Picture this....
    You get bitten, if you cant find a way to heal yourself, limb removal should be an option. But if you cant find someone brave enough to chop of your limbs in hopes of saving your life, this is where the fun starts...

You fall unconscious, with sudden spark/jolts of visual replays of your last few moments of life ( in dream form ) ,   SUDDENLY you awaken into a dark strange world where you only have a very limited time to find human flesh before finally dying.  ( must hunt healthy players in hopes of survival ) ..

Please make this an option. lol it would kick bootang!!! ;D

post-226115-0-43483600-1422826123_thumb.

• Like 1

Thank you very much!!! This is a great place.  :D

And back on topic, severing limbs is not the worst idea although it has been suggested before.  If the infection/disease systems gets location boosts in the future I could see this as an interesting implementation.

According to the current lore of the game, the Survivors are a very small minority that are completely immune to the infection. The majority of humans were killed by the infection and then there were people who were sort of immune and sort of not (the infected that are in game) so I don't think we'll be seeing players controlling infected.

I also think that the removal of limbs could be considered pointless because then you're at a huge disadvantage against other players. It's safe to assume that most players will go to the coast and suicide and try and respawn at their bodies. (New character but keep the loot)

I would absolutely love to see other infections in the game though, as long as they are eventually 100% curable (no permanent effects = no suicide respawns)

Picture this....

You get bitten, if you cant find a way to heal yourself, limb removal should be an option. But if you cant find someone brave enough to chop of your limbs in hopes of saving your life, this is where the fun starts...

You fall unconscious, with sudden spark/jolts of visual replays of your last few moments of life ( in dream form ) ,   SUDDENLY you awaken into a dark strange world where you only have a very limited time to find human flesh before finally dying.  ( must hunt healthy players in hopes of survival ) ..

Please make this an option. lol it would kick bootang!!! ;D

attachicon.gifdayz1.jpg

The whole limb removal I'm all for it, but becoming a zombie as a actual part of the game I cant see that in the game. But i can see being a zombie as a future mod for the game.

Edited by HaveADeath