Klaz48

US 104 Chicago Godmode + Hacked heli?

Server: Us 104 Chicago

Time: Bandicam says "Date created: 6/30/12 2:57AM" So it probably happened around 2:53-2:56 am (PST Gmt -8)

)

What happened?: Joined a server, saw some buildings destoryed. Also heard a heli. Thought i would try to check it out and see if i could steal it. Unfortunately i hit the guy at least 3 times and he doesn't even get hurt.

I'm not sure of his name, but im sure they could check the logs and see who killed me, its obviously one of the people at the end of the video in the lobby list. I'm also sure his heli isnt legit.

Skip to 5:45 just to see where i meet him.

haha, wish i had read the text just below the video earlier -_-

anyway, that sucks. people like that should be banned from using any type of technology.

Hello,

I am from the clan that runs this server, we are aware of the hacker(s) that have been on the server lately. I myself made a thread here yesterday on it as at least one of the hackers found my livestream on twitch and "had fun with me", IE turning me into farm animals and spawning huey choppers for me to fly around in.

Thread link and lots of video footage: Link

The hack that is going on right now does not appear to be tracable the old fashion way (seeing scripts being run) nor can we see their player name on our server. It seems to be a common theme right now with this paticular hack and many servers have been visited by folks who do this.

From what I observed with my time with the hacker the other night is they do have god mode, invis, spawning abilities, can transform you into animals/army soldiers, spawn weapons, etc, etc.

ZerogravitySE is our server admin and guild leader you can send him a PM if/when you spot this person on our server, as of right now we and many others are waiting on a patch to fix this exploit, my recommendation would to stay away from any choppers (They are not legit) and any sort of truck/tent filled to capacity with unsual amounts of high end guns and tons of ammo for them. We have had to destroy a few rides and I myself had to throw away a few DMRs and 50 cals with ammo into the ocean that were in a tent at the beach the other day. Who leaves DMRs and 50cals at the spawning beach with ammo and all sorts of stuff like range finders?

So far the hacker(s) that have visited the server have mostly just been messing with people versus killing everyone so I would recommend just staying away from them.

• Like 1

I like your server, but every time I visit there we all get nuked <_<

Edited by J-Hat