Do different servers have all different "character"?

I had a decent gear when I played earlier but when I tried playing again now, I have a totally different "character".

The server you played must have a private hive, you gear will be diferent of the public hive, check this on the server browser.

• Like 1

Well the thing is I had decent gear on a server that was only 2/30 (including me). I had the "No Message for ___ secs" and it lost my connection. I went to my "history" tab and joined every server but I had a new character with some gear. It wass totally different guy.

Edited by DaTerroristG

Well the thing is I had decent gear on a server that was only 2/30 (including me). I had the "No Message for ___ secs" and it lost my connection. I went to my "history" tab and joined every server but I had a new character with some gear. It wass totally different guy.

You can have 4 separate characters one on each type of server. 

1st/3rd Person Public Hive

1st/3rd Person Private Hive

1st Person Public Hive

1st Person Private Hive

So if you have played on a 1st person public hive server and got really geared this gear would not transfer to any other type of server just 1st person public hive servers only. You could join a Public 1st/3rd but wouldn't have the same gear you had on the 1st person public server but could come back to it at anytime. 

The server list will specify which server is which. Example Below

:JRENf5W.png

Side note: never join a server at the time of 8:00 or :920 if you do it will reset your character those times are bugged at the moment.

• Like 2

Thanks, even though i went and search for all 4 types of hives, i have yet to find my old character.

Oh well. I have already got better gear now and mosin with more ammo. Thanks everyone for the info and help