Sign in to follow this  
Alowne

Stuck at black "Loading" screen

((Before you read , know that my English is bad , i am sorry , but it is not my natural language))

Was on a random server , cant remember which one though

Was having fun with a friend of mine and then , all of the sudden the server got madllagged , saying no response in chat or something and counting , 1,2,3,4,5 , that was doing so for my friend too , We dced

And then , we tryed to change serve , my friend could , i couldnt , Now , i am always stuck in a loading screen , here how it goes

Lunch steam , Arma combined shizzle

multiplayer , find server , tell my friend which server

going in , texture pop up , the is something downloading of about 24ko , (that now i dont see , it just says 0 and skips either , it skips or i just dl it really fast , not really surprising considering its 24ko) another windows , going black , saying im receiving shizzle , sometimes it says creating caratcher , waiting for caracther , blabla id , not always the same , then it goes Loading .... and doesnt move , the processus is still active , tryed to lunch the game in everyway , look the cache , redownload the mod , tried everything , ive look the forum without enswers .. now, i dont know what to do , and considering i just gave away 30 bucks this very day ... i was all happy and shit .. i'm still happy but disappointed

So what ive tried , Restarting , Repaired the cache on steam of both Arma II and Arma II OA , tried lunch from steam , the EXE , tried making a new profile , tried redownloading the mod , i just dont know what is going wrong since i was actually playing the game.... then logged off/dced from a server and .. can not join any now... So if i could have some support

I prefer making my own thread , and i never had a version prior to 1.5.7 anyway so..

Update i alt tabbed for a min or 2 , then repoped it , and it says sever responded , creating caracther ... does it work ... no idea , trying it now .. what ive done , no idea too..

I prefer making my own thread ' date=' and i never had a version prior to 1.5.7 anyway so..

[hr']

Update i alt tabbed for a min or 2 , then repoped it , and it says sever responded , creating caracther ... does it work ... no idea , trying it now .. what ive done , no idea too..

dont be ignorant. we have a thread for this with 6 pages. we dont need your personal updates in your own special thread

YOU, dont be ignorant , i have no prior problems with patch 1.5.7 so is the thread title . so my problem isnt the same...

That sort of thing is , you had a characther with 1.5.6 , you upgraded to 1.5.7 and nothing work anymore..

As if for me , thats not what happen ...

Plus , dont come in other people topic and talk shit , i have all right to do my own topic...

PLUS , the dev needs all the feedback they can get....

We all have the same problem, check out the other thread. (hopefully it gets fixed soon, I'm getting the shakes)

Why getting the shakes , Get a good night of sleep and hope everything is going to be alright , i do understand that though , i was really anxious to play .. like a lot just , played like 1 hour , and with mad laggs..