Sign in to follow this  
Angus-SiN

Complete Inventory Wipe each logout

Each time I log out of the game, and log back in to a new server session, my entire inventory is gone, not one item remaining.

I have found that if instead of directly disconnecting, if I log to the server screen, then load back in fully, then disconnect completely the normal way, this will force a save of my inventory.

However, in trying this, I often experience battle eye errors that prevent me from loading back into the game, and then boot me, and each time this happens, I also lose my entire inventory.

This happens on any server, no matter the version. It has happened to one degree or another since I first installed the game, and it it has gotten far worse with each new version. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the full games, mods, and patches three times, this has zero impact on the problem.

The issue is the character that is saved server side, this is clearly what inventory data is coming from. I am at a loss on what to do, it now happens so often I can barely even play anymore.

Is it possible to reset a character server side? Also, same for battle eye? I am certain the problem lies in the original installation of the game, but the problem is now on the server not my PC(uninstalled and reinstalled three times), and I have no way of changing it. My battle eye GUID is the same as it was day one.

First experience in loosing gear beside the backpack being lost in water. I lost my gear after the DDOS attack. =(