twoinches

Broken Leg Sprint trick.

So having a broken leg sucks right?

Well we here at Sprint Fall Industries have developed a new trick to help get you to that morphine faster!

Ok so In all seriousness if your leg is broken and you need to get moving someplace safe or just across a field or anything.

double tap and hold forward as if you were trying to sprint. then while holding forward still hold down the Left direction as well. this will spring you to your feet spring for about 10 feet fall on your face get up and spring again. I did this for 3000m to get back to my camp and it was much faster then just crawling.

have fun and bring morphine!

Oh god, imagine the pain! I think I'll stick to crawling, can't make myself cruel enough to put my character through that. Nice tip though.

That is why you always need Morphine on you before you go anywhere ;D I will use this tip if I have no Morphine, thanks for sharing!

Lol, of course, when i have a broken legs I'd definitely faceplant my face to victory^^ ohgod^^

I knew about this but wanted to keep it a secret in the hopes it dont get "fixed"

broken legs should be removed from the game. Only falling damage should cause it.

This would have been nice to know. Crawled 5KM to get morphine. Was a fun trip!

You lucky bastard, I crawled the same only to be injured by a rock for another 5k damage then bleed out

So having a broken leg sucks right?

Well we here at Sprint Fall Industries have developed a new trick to help get you to that morphine faster!

Ok so In all seriousness if your leg is broken and you need to get moving someplace safe or just across a field or anything.

double tap and hold forward as if you were trying to sprint. then while holding forward still hold down the Left direction as well. this will spring you to your feet spring for about 10 feet fall on your face get up and spring again. I did this for 3000m to get back to my camp and it was much faster then just crawling.

have fun and bring morphine!

Thank you sprint Fall' date=' cant wait to try this

You lucky bastard' date=' I crawled the same only to be injured by a rock for another 5k damage then bleed out

[/quote']

wow rough!