Sign in to follow this  
jerry11600@hotmail.com

Will this do the job?

Going to buy this desktop i put together.

Video Card: ASUS HD7770-DC-1GD5-V2

AMD Radeon HD7770

speed: 1020 MHz

Processor: AMD FX-8120

Clockspeed: 8x 3100 MHz

Turbo-Modus: max. 4,0 GHz

Case: Aerocool CyborgX

Motherboard:

ASRock 970 Extreme3

RAM: G.Skill 8 GB DDR3-1866 Kit

PSU: OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W

What do you guys think?

Will this run armaII/III good?

I would of gotten a different processor but yeh it will run it fine.

Are you crazy paying 800 euros for this pc?

You can get a perfect PC to run games for around £500-600 Mostly and custom built... You are kinda getting ripped. (Not sure though about prices)!

show me something better that's available in my country (the netherlands).

And what is so bad about it?

Basically you can get good PC's for around £500-600 Which will run this game amazingly.. Get some contact with a guy who knows about PC's and he can recommend some cheap good ones for you.

Basically you can get good PC's for around £500-600 Which will run this game amazingly.. Get some contact with a guy who knows about PC's and he can recommend some cheap good ones for you.

you still didn't answer my question, what's so bad about this setup?? i searched up all components individually and they fit well together.

you still didn't answer my question' date=' what's so bad about this setup?? i searched up all components individually and they fit well together.

[/quote']

You did all of the research, so you know that the system will play ArmA2 well. Basically the point of this thread is to show everyone the computer you just bought?

you still didn't answer my question' date=' what's so bad about this setup?? i searched up all components individually and they fit well together.

[/quote']

You did all of the research, so you know that the system will play ArmA2 well. Basically the point of this thread is to show everyone the computer you just bought?

nope i just wanted some people thought's if i can maybe add something better. and i haven't bought it yet. so that's why. it's a computer building site so i can add everything to it.

There is really nothing bad about the setup' date=' its just that you can get a better one for less cash.

[/quote']

yeah 's alot of cash, but it's mostly looks like much because it has windows 7 for 80 euro's and that they esemble it for you and that cost about 55 euro's.