madmaxusmc

The Walking Dead USMC is recruiting

Feel free to stop by our server (US35) if you'd like a demonstration. ;)

Lol' date=' that'll be the day. Some boot security force "NCO" teaching a grunt how to do his work.

[/quote']

Guess they don't teach reading comprehension in SOI :rolleyes:

How original, please keep the good stuff coming.

Also, not very sure how to take that, considering security forces also go through ITB at SOI..

Well then you must realize that Security Forces NCO's also return to the fleet and serve as grunts.

They don't return anywhere, they show up just like boot drops; which is, exactly how they are viewed.

Lol' date=' that'll be the day. Some boot security force "NCO" teaching a grunt how to do his work.

[/quote']

How original, please keep the good stuff coming.

Also, not very sure how to take that, considering security forces also go through ITB at SOI..

Well then you must realize that Security Forces NCO's also return to the fleet and serve as grunts.

They don't return anywhere, they show up just like boot drops; which is, exactly how they are viewed.

You mean like when I showed up to the fleet and found a bunch of sh** bird NCO's on a first name basis with their men who couldn't hump 20 pounds anywhere unless it was to chow or back to the BAS to get their light duty chit renewed? Of course you probably wouldn't know what opportunities there are for people with a GT above 80.

• Like 1

=======================================================================

LOL, hahahah i went on your server yesterday.

I spawned behind one of your guys and killed him because his heart was beating.

#Iamabanditandproudtobeone

=======================================================================

How original' date=' please keep the good stuff coming.

[/quote']

You mean like when I showed up to the fleet and found a bunch of sh** bird NCO's on a first name basis with their men who couldn't hump 20 pounds anywhere unless it was to chow or back to the BAS to get their light duty chit renewed? Of course you probably wouldn't know what opportunities there are for people with a GT above 80.

Sounds like some new corps bullshit, probably instilled by those security force softees, rofl. Maybe you should get out of H&S and see some real Marines.

Also, I've met a few security force drops that were e-3. Definitely knew more shit than their horrible NCO counterparts.

Go stand some firewatch, boot.

New Corps, lol, I went to boot camp before they started all this crucible BS and still made recruits climb hills with names. I had my first Combat Action Ribbon before you even got out of elementary school. You have no idea son. none.

New Corps' date=' lol, I went to boot camp before they started all this crucible BS and still made recruits climb hills with names. I had my first Combat Action Ribbon before you even got out of elementary school. You have no idea son. none.

[/quote']

Oh man watch out for this salt dog. Tell me how kosovo was, rofl.

Glad to see such an old warrior as yourself is up to date on the garbage Marines security forces produces.

Keep at it, killer.

This has to be one of the dumbest pissing contests I've seen between Marines on a video game forum

Way to set the example with all this terminal lance bullshit

1) No one cares what your MOS was or is

2) No one cares if you were or are a Grunt, Air Winger or whatever, no one cares

3) No one cares what rank you were or are

4) No one cares when you served

5) No one cares where you went while you served

6) No one cares about your leet skillz or salty cammies or how many hash marks you have

7) No one cares about your B billet

It's a video game forum gents. If you want to have a pissing contest to compare your SRB then do it on leatherneck.com for fucks sake.

Out

• Like 2

This has to be one of the dumbest pissing contests I've seen between Marines on a video game forum

Way to set the example with all this terminal lance bullshit

1) No one cares what your MOS was or is

2) No one cares if you were or are a Grunt, Air Winger or whatever, no one cares

3) No one cares what rank you were or are

4) No one cares when you served

5) No one cares where you went while you served

6) No one cares about your leet skillz or salty cammies or how many hash marks you have

7) No one cares about your B billet

It's a video game forum gents. If you want to have a pissing contest to compare your SRB then do it on leatherneck.com for fucks sake.

Out

Lol set the example? Its a fucking video game forum. Lighten up boot

I tried to join, but the USMEPCOM doctors are what holding me back (past peanut allergy). I'll hop on to your server and give it a try, been looking for a permanant home for my character.

@Vandrel Get used to it. Leathernecks argue and playfully talk shit to each other all the time especially at RCS and FOBs.

:)

Whew. Thank God. And Fuck Fuck games? How the hell are we going to do an E-tool qual on DayZ. And don't you fucking say we will do it with hatchets. That's not the fucking same and you know that. You fucking know that shit.

Can the guy with the officer insignia for an avatar tell us to move them to different places, all the way across the map, as soon as we finish?

Lol set the example? Its a fucking video game forum. Lighten up boot

Based on your posts I can promise you that I'm far from boot to you. I would suggest you go back and read my post again, ingest some of the knowledge and then fix yourself.

This may be a video game but the way you present yourself (because we're all Marines 24/7) will be indicative of the image that is represented to everyone else of how "we" act and conduct ourselves.

Understand that no one gives 2 shits that you are or were a Grunt and no one cares that you deployed or what you've done. We've all been there and done that in some capacity. There's no need to jump all over eachother and try to act like you are Ricky Recon with 5 Purple Hearts and 10 Navy Crosses. That sort of nonsense is best suited for PM's or leatherneck.com in the Hooch.

Glad to hear you're having fun with us. We've been in heavy contact with a few different groups the past few days. Does your group have a tag?

=ION= my handle in game is different from my forums name.

• Like 1

fun fight today guys, hope we can have some not so friendly engagements in the future.

Hmmmmm. Caught your captain and some of your guys at the Balota airfield. Smoked them all.

I want to thank each and every one of our 1st Battalion 9th Marines members, also know as The Walking Dead USMC as well as all of the DayZ players that have frequented our server. As of today our server is 31 days old and we are extremely proud to anounce that in that short time our server has reached 45th position (98th pctile) out of all DayZ servers.

In addition, as of today our personal Website http://wdu.enjin.com/home, is coming up on 5,000 unique hits.

We are pleased to say that recruitment has been hard on the admins here. With the amount of applications that we have coming in, our game play time is severely dropping. However, to those members of WDU that have made the cut and have proven to be among the few that are qualified to join our ranks, you are making our jobs easier due to your dedication and commitment and we would not be where we are at this point without each of you.

To comemorate, the 1st Battalion 9th Marines, Walking Dead USMC is now in full recruitment status.

b_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_1_1_1.png

Exactly how much motivated motivation is required to be part of this group? Is the only acceptable haircut a horseshoe?

This may be a video game but the way you present yourself (because we're all Marines 24/7) will be indicative of the image that is represented to everyone else of how "we" act and conduct ourselves.

This isn't a real quote from an actual person is it?