madmaxusmc

The Walking Dead USMC is recruiting

The Walking Dead USMC is a military realism gaming community focused on the Day Z mod for ArmA 2. Our mission is to provide a gaming environment that simulates the traditions, tactics, and environment of the United States Marine Corps as closely as possible. Integrity and respect are the guiding principles behind WDU. Our ranks include actual infantry and security forces Marines along with criminal justice professionals. We strive to reproduce the camaraderie or "Esprit De Corps” that the structure and discipline of a military environment brings. Veteran military, police, those who are considering joining these professions or anyone who enjoys a highly structured environment will find a home here.

Vising our website at http://wdu.enjin.com to find out more and apply.

Our sever is US 35 Walking Dead USMC. Feel free to stop by and join our teamspeak at walkingdeadusmc.typefrag.com: 4210

I am guessing you got the name "The Walking Dead" From the Series of it since it matches this game? Also good luck in this, hope you go well!

I am guessing you got the name "The Walking Dead" From the Series of it since it matches this game? Also good luck in this' date=' hope you go well!

[/quote']

No actually I the name from 1st Battalion 9th Marines. A unit that my father served in in Vietnam. Here's a brief description of how they got that name.

During the Vietnam War, the unit earned the name of The Walking Dead for its high casualty rate. The battalion endured the longest sustained combat and suffered the highest killed in action (KIA) rate in Marine Corps history, especially during the Battle of July Two. The battalion was engaged in combat for 47 months and 7 days, from 15 June 1965 to 19 October 1966 and 11 December 1966 to 14 July 1969. Based on a typical battalion strength of 800 Marines and Navy hospital corpsmen, 93.63% (747) were Killed In Action (KIA).

Thanks for the well wishes!

For those of you who have been on our server lately I want to apologies for the server down times. It is a new server so we are having to work out kinks as they come. Also Vilayer included an update that dropped today and we had a few bugs that transferred from our old settings files. BUT, everything is up and running as it should be. Thanks as well to all of our new Recruits.

security forces' date=' lulz

[/quote']

Feel free to stop by our server (US35) if you'd like a demonstration. ;)

• Like 1

do you need any double agents?

you wont even be able to tell im a double agent untill i apply axe to ... sorry i mean hug everyone from behind

[/quote']

Lol, that'll be the day. Some boot security force "NCO" teaching a grunt how to do his work.

• Like 1

[/quote']

Lol, that'll be the day. Some boot security force "NCO" teaching a grunt how to do his work.

Guess they don't teach reading comprehension in SOI :rolleyes:

This seems great, perhaps my clan would be interested in merging with you guys. But I assume that you guys are from the US and that might be a problem since all of us are European. Perhaps we could work something out anyway in worst case scenario. Anyway we're a group of about 10 people called DZF "Dayz Fellowship". Most of us are playing pretty much every day.

do you need any double agents?

you wont even be able to tell im a double agent untill i apply axe to ... sorry i mean hug everyone from behind

LOL, you can't apply to be a double agent. How do I know you're on our side our not? Props for the Full Metal Jacket sig.

This seems great' date=' perhaps my clan would be interested in merging with you guys. But I assume that you guys are from the US and that might be a problem since all of us are European. Perhaps we could work something out anyway in worst case scenario. Anyway we're a group of about 10 people called DZF "Dayz Fellowship". Most of us are playing pretty much every day.

[/quote']

Anything is possible. Speak with Capt Smith on our teamspeak at walkingdeadusmc.typefrag.com:4210 when you get time and we'll see what we can do.

This seems great' date=' perhaps my clan would be interested in merging with you guys. But I assume that you guys are from the US and that might be a problem since all of us are European. Perhaps we could work something out anyway in worst case scenario. Anyway we're a group of about 10 people called DZF "Dayz Fellowship". Most of us are playing pretty much every day.

[/quote']

Anything is possible. Speak with Capt Smith on our teamspeak at walkingdeadusmc.typefrag.com:4210 when you get time and we'll see what we can do.

Great i'm chilling on your teamspeak now just waiting for a chance to talk to you guys :)

Former Marine, was in a scout/sniper platoon for 3 years. I work till around midnight most nights. I'll hop and check you guys out tonight.

Semper Fi. yut yut yut

[/quote']

How original, please keep the good stuff coming.

Also, not very sure how to take that, considering security forces also go through ITB at SOI..

[/quote']

How original, please keep the good stuff coming.

Also, not very sure how to take that, considering security forces also go through ITB at SOI..

Well then you must realize that Security Forces NCO's also return to the fleet and serve as grunts.

How original' date=' please keep the good stuff coming.

[/quote']

My point was you didn't want to join because of Sec For, yet he stated that they have a bunch of grunts in their ranks. Sorry to confuse you.

Not like he is looking to start a real life militia, it is a game. So get off the "grunts work" high horse and give it a try.

my group has been playing on your lots server for a bit now, really enjoying it, we may have made contact with you once, not entirely sure.

As of now, US 35 will ban if you are caught server ghosting (disconnecting to gain an advantage while engaged in PVP), combat logging or debug forest killing.

"Disconnecting to avoid death IS an exploit.

It will be patched out, very easily, in a future update. The update is ready to go and will be released when the Beta patch for ArmA2 is out." - Rocket

Taken from: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8029&highlight=meta

Be advised that all of our members are running either video capture software or screen shot software. In addition, I can pull server logs to match time stamps. And be assured that if you are banned from our server for doing so while I cannot issue you a global ban I will make sure that other server admins get your name, GUID and ISP as well as inform the DayZ staff of any infraction against their terms of use.

If you have an issue with that, find another server.

my group has been playing on your lots server for a bit now' date=' really enjoying it, we may have made contact with you once, not entirely sure.

[/quote']

Glad to hear you're having fun with us. We've been in heavy contact with a few different groups the past few days. Does your group have a tag?