Sign in to follow this  
JarPags

Dayz TheHighwayMen Clan Recruiting join now Teamspeak Must be SKILLED

Recruiting People

We are a member of 9 at the moment

Recruiting more, any more information join team speak

ts.thehighwayreapers.com

hey we are a clan that are heroes/bandits that has fun playing dayz, this clan no douchebags that are involved or people that would get mad, people that does get mad for small reason will get banned from the group just be yourself and have fun playing with clan members, we are a strategic clan that always has firefights with alot of people COME THROUGH !!!!!

Looking in Meeting you just come in Teamspeak and say you are looking for a clan!!!

thehighwaymen.teamspeak3.com:3590

If you dont see us on teamspeak just add me on Steam : JarPags

just msg me there

Edited by JarPags

hey we are a clan that are heroes/bandits that has fun playing dayz, this clan no douchebags that are involved or people that would get mad, people that does get mad for small reason will get banned from the group just be yourself and have fun playing with clan members, we are a strategic clan that always has firefights with alot of people COME THROUGH !!!!!

Looking in Meeting you just come in Teamspeak and say you are looking for a clan!!!

ts: ts.thehighwayreapers.com

just msg me there

Edited by JarPags

ts: ts.thehighwayreapers.com

just msg me there