madmaxusmc

The Walking Dead USMC is recruiting

The Walking Dead USMC is a military realism gaming community focused on the Day Z mod for ArmA 2. Our mission is to provide a gaming environment that simulates the traditions, tactics, and environment of the United States Marine Corps as closely as possible. Integrity and respect are the guiding principles behind WDU. Our ranks include actual infantry and security forces Marines along with criminal justice professionals. We strive to reproduce the camaraderie or "Esprit De Corps” that the structure and discipline of a military environment brings. Veteran military, police, those who are considering joining these professions or anyone who enjoys a highly structured environment will find a home here.

Vising our website at http://wdu.enjin.com to find out more and apply.

Our sever is US 35 Walking Dead USMC. Feel free to stop by and join our teamspeak at walkingdeadusmc.typefrag.com: 4210

For those of you who have been on our server lately I want to apologies for the server down times. It is a new server so we are having to work out kinks as they come. Also Vilayer included an update that dropped today and we had a few bugs that transferred from our old settings files. BUT, everything is up and running as it should be. Thanks as well to all of our new Recruits.

Semper Fi

I was thinking about starting a Marine Raiders type group, so it is really good to see this. When you get a helo going give me a shout and will have to show all you grunts how to shoot a 50 from the sky haha, 6172 here, Phrogs forever. This clan has my full support. Once I get my computer back up and running I look forward to seeing you all in the game.

I had fun on the server a few days back. Wiped out about 4 of you guys, keep up the training. I'll be sure to provide more ambush tactics near Berezino in the near future. I hope you and your recruits moral wasn't affected too much.

Do you gotta have a mic?

Yes a mic is required.

I had fun on the server a few days back. Wiped out about 4 of you guys' date=' keep up the training. I'll be sure to provide more ambush tactics near Berezino in the near future. I hope you and your recruits moral wasn't affected too much.

[/quote']

Haha, well done! No our moral is fine. In fact I was able to teach quite a bit about ambush and defense from that incident. Come to our server anytime. Feel free to hope on our teamspeak at walkingdeadusmc.typefrag.com:4210

Semper Fi

I was thinking about starting a Marine Raiders type group' date=' so it is really good to see this. When you get a helo going give me a shout and will have to show all you grunts how to shoot a 50 from the sky haha, 6172 here, Phrogs forever. This clan has my full support. Once I get my computer back up and running I look forward to seeing you all in the game.

[/quote']

Sounds good DevilDog. I'm an 0311,0331,0341 myself. Love to have you on the server. Semper Fi!

holy crap your server has a ton of bandits. i just watched a guy with an ak kill an unarmed man. so i shot him. then i got shot at from the hill near elektro so i killed that guy. then i got shot at with a dmr and another ak. all in the space of about 5 minutes. i went into elektro trying to be friendly =D

Yeah it's pretty much all out. If you make any contact with a Survivor it kill or be killed. But I had a similar experience yesterday at the Balota Air Base. Was hunting 2 players around the hangers. Survivor stepped out of the tree line on the East and shot both of them. (I was maybe 50 meters prone with MP5SD). Waited for those two to claim their loot. Once the made it to the bodies, I killed one and the other ran into the hangar and shut the door to hide. So I looted the bodies, camped the door. The guy opened the hanger and peeked outside and got hit by another survivor with an AKM, so I turned and shot that guy. By the time everything quieted down, had 5 bodies at the Balota AO only two of which were my kills.

Had a Recruit yesterday night pull the same in the Air Tower in Balota, only he took all 5 guys out.

The tactics really pay off here. And as far as our Sniper friend up north there. Excellent Job. No one in our squad had eyes on you. I hope you took that 50 off my person and put it to good use. I do miss it. Every KIA is a lesson learned.

634336.jpg

i would ask to join.. except im former Army lol.. and i know we'd have too much fun poking at each other lol

Really interested in rolling with you guys. Ts is evoxtom and in game is Odin. Hope to link up soon

Sounds good DevilDog. I'm an 0311' date='0331,0341 myself. Love to have you on the server. Semper Fi!

[/quote']

Ha, you sound just like my best friend. He was a mortarman and then turned SAW Gunner during the invasion of Iraq. Would be cool if they added mortars to the game :D

When I am up and running again I will hit you guys up though for sure.

i would ask to join.. except im former Army lol.. and i know we'd have too much fun poking at each other lol

You could be the Army liaison haha.

Sounds good DevilDog. I'm an 0311' date='0331,0341 myself. Love to have you on the server. Semper Fi!

[/quote']

Ha, you sound just like my best friend. He was a mortarman and then turned SAW Gunner during the invasion of Iraq. Would be cool if they added mortars to the game :D

When I am up and running again I will hit you guys up though for sure.

Mortarmen pick up all the extra MOS's because half the time they don't have much for us to do during out in the field. You can drop pretend rounds down the tube so many time.

You could be the Army liaison haha.

Ha! Actually we have a few active duty Army and former Army National Guard with us already. I've managed to hold my tongue so far ;)

Mortarmen pick up all the extra MOS's because half the time they don't have much for us to do during out in the field. You can drop pretend rounds down the tube so many time.

True, that makes sense. Can't wait to see more from you guys.

i would ask to join but i just met 4 guys and we run well.. hopefully my guys and you all survive the wasteland lol and not kill each other

As of now, US 35 will ban if you are caught server ghosting (disconnecting to gain an advantage while engaged in PVP), combat logging or debug forest killing.

"Disconnecting to avoid death IS an exploit.

It will be patched out, very easily, in a future update. The update is ready to go and will be released when the Beta patch for ArmA2 is out." - Rocket

Taken from: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8029&highlight=meta

Be advised that all of our members are running either video capture software or screen shot software. In addition, I can pull server logs to match time stamps. And be assured that if you are banned from our server for doing so while I cannot issue you a global ban I will make sure that other server admins get your name, GUID and ISP as well as inform the DayZ staff of any infraction against their terms of use.

If you have an issue with that, find another server.

Sounds interesting. Do you need to have served in the military or related field to join?

Sounds interesting. Do you need to have served in the military or related field to join?

No military experience isn't required at all. You simply need to be willing to be part of a military environment.