white asian

New symbol in the GUI?

Since 1.5.7 came out, I noticed a thermometer shaped type-thingy around where the food, drink, etc. symbols are. Any idea what it signifies?

I read that it represents how annoyed you are. When it flashes red it means you are "very annoyed" and your character begins to complain in a strained voice as you walk. If it gets red before flashing it symbolizes "a bit uncomfortable" and your character will be constantly complaining and sucking air through his teeth in disapproval whenever anyone says anything nearby, which gets annoying for anyone you're traveling with. It's quite a unique idea that I've not yet seen in any game.

It's actually a bong, the more your character smokes, the more red it gets. Just people mistake it for a thermometer.

It's actually a bong' date=' the more your character smokes, the more red it gets. Just people mistake it for a thermometer.[/quote']

This is in fact what it is and is a counter activity for when your character becomes too panicked. It's the contrary to what Amnesty said however, as the greener it is, the more 'Chillaxed-brah' you are, and when it gets too red you really need a hit to calm down.

This is clearly bullshit, haha. It is indeed for the upcoming temperature/weather effects as confirmed by rocket